Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

2006 Heritage Black Refractor complete set 1-110 First one I have seen offered

I have worked on this set for a very long time and have right at 100 of the 110 cards and will be completing it shortly and was wondering if I should sell this set! This is the football set and the cards are #'d out of 52?

Should I have the whole set graded? I think at 600.00 to have it graded I would be better off keeping them ungraded. There are probably 20 PSA 10 quality cards, 70 PSA mint 9 cards and 10 or so that centering is just below the 60/40 but have great corners.

The set is stunning and just curious what I should ask for the entire set once built? Should I use an auction house to sell it?

What do you think would be reasonable for this set.

Again, 2006 Topps Heritage Football black refractor set!

I built this due to scarcity and the rookie crop in that class!

If you have a Peyton Manning, Jay Cutler or Tom Brady let me know!

I have the other big guns in the set and need a few of the lesser players. If you have any black refractors from this set just PM me!

I thought it was a set that could be built but man it was harder and more time consuming than I ever thought it would be!
** Working on the following sets-2013 Spectra Football Hall of Fame 50th Anniversary Autograph set, 2015 Spectra Football Illustrious Legends Autograph set, 2014-15 Hall of Fame Heroes autograph set. **

Comments

• parkerjparkerj Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭
    Impressive set! no doubt. I kind of doubt the value from grading would be particularly increased or worth the grading fees, because these cards are in general very very high condition and not prone to being lower condition. I would think the best bet would be selling individually. but thats a pain. however i don't know that you'd have too many interested in purchasing the whole set in one shot, given it would be pricey. I've seen them offered in baseball before on ebay with few if any takers, given the asking price was in the 4-5k.

• how much are you looking for the set. i have about 100 of the 110 also
    nice