Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Cosetta at PSA is Outstanding!!!

I just want to publicly thank Cosetta Robbins at the PSA Registry. She has been extremely helpful and attentive to correcting an issue with my set registry. To answer everyone's question about whether or not PSA works on the weekends, Cosetta sent me an email today (Saturday) to let me know that she personally fixed an issue I had only brought to her attention 48 hours before. Thank you very much Cosetta for your great customer service!!!!

Kevin (ledsters)

Comments

• Carew29Carew29 Posts: 4,026 ✭✭

If only everyone could be like Cosetta @ PSA!!!!!!!!!
  • was it a problem with the ozzie set? i'm getting real close to sending some emails to clean up the basic set.
    White Whales:
    1996 Select Certified Mirror Gold Ozzie Smith
    2006 Bowman Chrome Orange Refractor Chris Carpenter
  • blue227blue227 Posts: 185 ✭✭
    yup, Cosetta rules! over the years, she is someone who has been courteous, consistently responsive, and helpful. she gets my vote for the PSA Set Registry HOF for her behind the scenes contributions.
  • Ladder7Ladder7 Posts: 1,221
    I've dealt with Cosetta, Oanh, Gayle and BJ a few times. All are top notch and helpful. Considering how demanding collectors can be, these folks have one high-stress job. I hope Joe realizes the asset this department is.
  • Downtown1974Downtown1974 Posts: 6,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish Cosetta or anybody for that matter that works in the registry, would delete a couple of cards from a previous owners set so I could add them to mine. Some people have gotten next day service, but its been a few weeks for me. I have sent 2 emails with scans of front and backs.
  • eyeboneeyebone Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭
    Actually I have also had great service from Cosetta, BJ and Roy (I think his name was Roy anyway) in the past couple of months. Kudos to them all. image

Eyebone
    "I'm not saying I'm the best manager in the world, but I'm in the top one." Brian Clough
  • shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,562 ✭✭✭✭
    Cosetta rocks image
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • jimq112jimq112 Posts: 3,511 ✭✭✭
    add me to the list of cosetta fans, she's great!
  • SDavidSDavid Posts: 1,584 ✭✭
    Joe must have good taste in women because all of the female reps I've contacted have been very helpful. Now, some of the men...well we won't go there. image
  • ledstersledsters Posts: 603 ✭✭
    was it a problem with the ozzie set? i'm getting real close to sending some emails to clean up the basic set.

It was a problem with adding a card to my 1979 OPC Set.

• << <i>It was a problem with adding a card to my 1979 OPC Set. >>

the registry staff rocks. they have always cleared up my problems in a matter of a few days if not a few hours.
    White Whales:
  • ripkenintheminorsripkenintheminors Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭
    She does a great job. She's been more than helpful in correcting some recent issues with my set.
  • perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    image GO COSETTA!!!
  • was it a problem with the ozzie set? i'm getting real close to sending some emails to clean up the basic set.

How are you gonna clean this up? Perhaps you should leave it alone.

10 1986 FLEER MINI OZZIE SMITH
    102 1987 FLEER MINI OZZIE SMITH
    142 1987 SPORTFLICS OZZIE SMITH
    28 1988 K-MART OZZIE SMITH
    105 1989 SPORTFLICS OZZIE SMITH
    112 1991 O-PEE-CHEE PREM. OZZIE SMITH
    84 1992 O-PEE-CHEE PREM. OZZIE SMITH
    F-131 1993 FLEER OZZIE SMITH FINAL EDITION
    147 1993 STADIUM CLUB OZZIE SMITH MURPHY
    1988 GRENADA OZZIE SMITH BASEBALL STAMPS
    * 1989 CADACO DISCS OZZIE SMITH
    338 * 1990 PANINI STICKERS OZZIE SMITH

With the exception of the Sportsflics and OPC Prem. cards. You seriously consider these Basic cards?
    Seriously whats the deal? Please don't tell me it's because someone has been at 100% for the past three years.

• << <i> was it a problem with the ozzie set? i'm getting real close to sending some emails to clean up the basic set.

How are you gonna clean this up? Perhaps you should leave it alone.

10 1986 FLEER MINI OZZIE SMITH
    102 1987 FLEER MINI OZZIE SMITH
    142 1987 SPORTFLICS OZZIE SMITH
    28 1988 K-MART OZZIE SMITH
    105 1989 SPORTFLICS OZZIE SMITH
    112 1991 O-PEE-CHEE PREM. OZZIE SMITH
    84 1992 O-PEE-CHEE PREM. OZZIE SMITH
    F-131 1993 FLEER OZZIE SMITH FINAL EDITION
    147 1993 STADIUM CLUB OZZIE SMITH MURPHY
    1988 GRENADA OZZIE SMITH BASEBALL STAMPS
    * 1989 CADACO DISCS OZZIE SMITH
    338 * 1990 PANINI STICKERS OZZIE SMITH

With the exception of the Sportsflics and OPC Prem. cards. You seriously consider these Basic cards?
    Seriously whats the deal? Please don't tell me it's because someone has been at 100% for the past three years. >>

my sarcasm meter is going off but just in case... it needs cleaned up because there are plenty of cards that should not be in the basic set (7 of which are on your list, sportflics and opc premier are debatable and i am confused on the fleer final edition). i am hoping for your support on the cleanup.
    White Whales:
  • my sarcasm meter is going off but just in case... it needs cleaned up because there are plenty of cards that should not be in the basic set (7 of which are on your list, sportflics and opc premier are debatable and i am confused on the fleer final edition). i am hoping for your support on the cleanup.

The Sets have been needing to be cleaned up for over a year now. The fact that anyone can email PSA or submit a card addition without notifying other collectors is absurd. Seriously Cadaco discs?
    Good luck with the cleanup. PSA doesn't respond to my simple requests.

• ledstersledsters Posts: 603 ✭✭
    Hey Ozzie collector's,

Easy guys. This is suppose to be a fun hobby. Why so much anamosity for each other's collections? There's enough room for everyone. And, this thread was suppose to be a shout out to Cosetta for her great customer service, anyway.

Ledstersimage

PS - What's wrong with Cadaco discs?
  • cohocorpcohocorp Posts: 1,371 ✭✭
    cosetta has always been very helpful with me as well. definately an asset to psa.
  • mojorobmojorob Posts: 392 ✭✭
    If only everyone could be like Cosetta @ PSA!!!!!!!!!

AMEN to that!!!

Kirk Robinson
  • Downtown1974Downtown1974 Posts: 6,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • ArchaninatorArchaninator Posts: 822 ✭✭✭
  • ahopkinsahopkins Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭✭✭

@hemicuda said:
    And still to this day Cosetta is providing first class customer service

I've gotta echo this and give a shout out to Cosetta. She did some research on a specious card in the registry for me about three months ago. She treated the situation like it was the most important card in the world, got back to me in a timely manner, and was super friendly.

Andy

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,341 ✭✭✭✭✭

Some people are just GREAT Employees 🤷‍♂️👍

• Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

I met her in the Hilton bar I think 5 yrs ago and talked with her for a bit at a PSA luncheon.

They don't come any nicer.

Have had the same experience with Jackie who has one hell of a tough job to boot.

Mike
  • I would talk to her at all of the PSA luncheons.

• DBesse27DBesse27 Posts: 3,015 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cosetta is phenomenal. So too are Gayle and others in the registry dept.

Yaz Master Set
    #1 Gino Cappelletti master set
    #1 John Hannah master set

Also collecting Andre Tippett, Patriots Greats' RCs, 1964 Venezuelan Topps, 1974 Topps Red Sox

• ReggieClevelandReggieCleveland Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭✭✭

I haven't dealt with Cosetta yet (just luck of the draw) but I've always heard great things. I've been helped extensively on more than one occasion by Jackie though. Whatever they're paying her isn't enough.

Arthur

• wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭

I will give a nice little shout out and compliment to Cosetta as well. Great interactions with her over the years. She's great.

BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • NGS428NGS428 Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭

The whole set registry team does a great job! They have never left me hanging with my numerous requests.

• psychumppsychump Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭

Bow your head,raise your glass! <3

Tallulah Bankhead — 'There have been only two geniuses in the world. Willie Mays and Willie Shakespeare.'