Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

breaking news.........

tahoe98tahoe98 Posts: 11,388 ✭✭✭

my prez proofs shipped today!

"government is not reason, it is not eloquence-it is a force! like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master; never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action." George Washington

Comments

• Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,446 ✭✭✭✭✭
    imageimageimage

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    JJMJJM Posts: 7,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    how they are recieved is now the question....image

good luck
    👍BST's erickso1,cone10,MICHAELDIXON,TennesseeDave,p8nt,jmdm1194,RWW,robkool,Ahrensdad,Timbuk3,Downtown1974,bigjpst,mustanggt,Yorkshireman,idratherbgardening,SurfinxHI,derryb,masscrew,Walkerguy21D,MJ1927,sniocsu,Coll3tor,doubleeagle07,luciobar1980,PerryHall,SNMAM,mbcoin,liefgold,keyman64,maprince230,TorinoCobra71,RB1026,Weiss,LukeMarshall,Wingsrule,Silveryfire, pointfivezero,IKE1964,AL410, Tdec1000, AnkurJ,guitarwes,Type2,Bp777,jfoot113,JWP,mattniss,dantheman984,jclovescoins,Collectorcoins,Weather11am,Namvet69,kansasman,Bruce7789,ADG,Larrob37
  • Options
    Since this is a shameless self-serving thread of no journalistic merit, I will add some worthy breaking news so as not to waste the time of those that bothered to open it:

NGC will remain the official grading service of the ANA through 2012. So says Coin World July 2nd issue.
    Never teach a pig to sing. You'll waste your time and annoy the pig image

• Options
    Even more important news! I found my finger nail clippers and now I won't have to worry about them getting in the way of my typing!
  • Options
    RYKRYK Posts: 35,789 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Even more important news! I found my finger nail clippers and now I won't have to worry about them getting in the way of my typing! >>

Even more important personal numismatic breaking news...

My Zeiss loupe was missing for two weeks, and I found it, Sunday night, moments after filling out the order and writing a check for a new Eschenbach loupe.
  • Options
    I plan to order presidential proofs for next year. I don't know when they will ship.

• Options
    I ordered two coins yesterday, and they are going to ship today. image
  • Options
    Breaking news... I just cut the cheeze.
  • Options
    speetyspeety Posts: 5,424
    Good News: I just found my cell phone i lost like a month ago! image

Bad News: I already paid full price for a new one since then image
    Want to buy an auction catalog for the William Hesslein Sale (December 2, 1926). Thanks to all those who have helped us obtain the others!!!

• Options
    ToneloverTonelover Posts: 1,554
  • Options
    OverdateOverdate Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭✭✭

I just spent four Adams $, so they are now definitely in circulation! image

My Adolph A. Weinman signature :)

• Options
    mach19mach19 Posts: 4,002 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Even more important news! I found my finger nail clippers and now I won't have to worry about them getting in the way of my typing! >>

My Zeiss loupe was missing for two weeks, and I found it, Sunday night, moments after filling out the order and writing a check for a new Eschenbach loupe. >>

Do you want to part with it image
    TIN SOLDIERS & NIXON COMING image
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

My Zeiss loupe was missing for two weeks, and I found it, Sunday night, moments after filling out the order and writing a check for a new Eschenbach loupe. >>

Do you want to part with it image >>

No.

"We're finally on our own." image
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Breaking news...
    I am about to go on vacation.... yaaaahhoooooo..... that is all. Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    cheezhedcheezhed Posts: 5,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You want news???

Paris Hilton is out of jail!!!

All is right in the world again.
    Many happy BST transactions
  • Options
    adamlaneusadamlaneus Posts: 6,969 ✭✭✭
    This is such old news. Who cares. What a waste.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file