Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

What coins would you buy if

Comments

• Options
    SciotoScioto Posts: 955
    None.
    GO AHEAD! I DOUBLE-DOG DARE YOU TO RATE ME A 1!
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,858 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>None. >>

Good answer. image. It's a funny story, anyway

After all, this lady was earning interest the best way she knew how. A treasury bond image
  • Options
    CoinHuskerCoinHusker Posts: 5,030 ✭✭✭
    A school counselor? It makes you wonder what kind of advice she was giving her kids if she made those kind of choices. image
    Collecting coins, medals and currency featuring "The Sower"
  • Options

<< <i>A school counselor? It makes you wonder what kind of advice she was giving her kids if she made those kind of choices. image >>

Okay, so she'd make a better financial counselor image
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would buy several of those octagonal Pan Am gold coins with the owl on the reverse. I do like those coins. Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    mcheathmcheath Posts: 2,437 ✭✭✭
    I found the Wendy's employee getting shot over chili sauce much more entertaining.
  • Options
    NumisOxideNumisOxide Posts: 10,989 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I found the Wendy's employee getting shot over chili sauce much more entertaining. >>

I'm glad the guys ok but what the hell wrong with people. It's only a damn condiment.
  • Options

<< <i>I found the Wendy's employee getting shot over chili sauce much more entertaining. >>

That sounds a little violent for entertainment purposes. I didn't read that one.
    The story I read was about a couple million showing up in someone's account and was a data entry mistake that didn't cause anyone to get shot image .
    It just reminded me of the WORLD SERIES of TRADING image ... Free money !!! What coins would I buy image
  • Options
    Why is she still in jail? $200K bail. She has 2.5 milimage
  • Options
    mozeppamozeppa Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭
    gettin' shot over wendy's chili sauce.....thats just stupid!

now if we were talkin' about taco bells "fire sauce"......well it would have been justifiable homicide!...thats some good stuff!
  • Options
    DJCoinzDJCoinz Posts: 3,856
    Like in that episode of Family Guy where Peter gets a $1 Million welfare check, lol.
    aka Dan

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file