Home Metal Detecting
Options

Ok here goes.....getting ready to sell the 1907-D

Half dollar I found a few years ago....I'll be interested in seeing what it brings...It was found in a local park, along with a 1901-O quarter. If it does well...I'm getting ready to clean house with my finds...

Comments

• Options
    marymmarym Posts: 713
    Steve, that is a gorgeous Barber Half! I checked out your auction for this coin, you have a good return policy and more than fair s/h. I may have made a bid or two myself. image
    Be Still and Know
  • Options
    I didn't post a direct link to the ebay sale, but it is obvious belowimage...Please feel free to bid, and you're right, I do have a "no questions asked" return policy. If a coin is returned, I do ask why, because it helps me to resell it the next time, but other than that, I always accept the coin back.Thanks for the compliment on the coin, it was a beaut when I found it..and a great thrill...
  • Options
    GoldenEyeNumismaticsGoldenEyeNumismatics Posts: 13,187 ✭✭✭
    looks like a cleaned BU
    Probably will bring aorund $250
  • Options
    Millennium that is one sweet looking coin for coming from the groundimage

It look's like it was a real early loss with all the great detail to it.
    Hope it sale's good on ebay for you.
    HH,Tom
  • Options
    phutphut Posts: 1,087
    That's purty... Good luckimage
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice .. very nice coin... will get hit for 'cleaned'.. but true collectors will not care. Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>you have a good return policy and more than fair s/h >>

If I win it, I'll expect hand-delivery. image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    LM..you just may win it. Good luck, and if you do, I'll cut you a deal on the shipping.....JK...no charge for you and probable hand delivery....lol...Right now, there are over 40 people watching it. I really hope it starts to climb in price soon...image
  • Options
    Great coin Steve!

Good luck!
    Analog Rules! Knobs and Switches are cool!
    imageimage
  • Options
    marymmarym Posts: 713
    Wow Steve, you did ok on EBay! Congrats!!
    Be Still and Know
  • Options
    ... with a little help from a friend. image

... a friend who has auctions of his own running at the moment... image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    It brought about what I expected.......for a dug, cleaned coin. 2006 Redbook lists an EF for around $150.00..It brought more than that, so I am pleased. I wonder what it would have fetched if it had still looked like this:

as opposed to this:

• Options
    What'd you do, redip it? Tsk, tsk.

If the coin still resembled the toned photos, it would've done much better. I remembered them when I was bidding on it.

That was a sharp coin and you can bet that if I ever dig one that sharp, I won't turn loose of it. I'm sentimental about my dug babies. Other coins come and go, and I sell a relic I dug from time to time, but never my dug coins.

• Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree....supernice coin and I think it would have brought more if you had left it's look like the original pic

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment