Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Here is my baby 1929 5$ dollar Indian Head

RACC
I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then question the manner in which I provide it. I prefer you said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand to post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!

Comments

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice.... always liked that depiction of an Indian... I have the $10 coin. Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    Any chnce for a grade on this. I am to chicken to send in for grading
    RACC
    I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then question the manner in which I provide it. I prefer you said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand to post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!
  • Options
    welcome!

gonna need to get a lot closer to get any reasonable grade opinions from everyone.

/ed

• Options
    Tough to tell from the pics, but it looks MS. Send it in...
  • Options
    coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do not want to be critical of the pictures, but I would send the coin in because authenticity is important for this better date

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.

• Options
    I appreciate everyones suggestions. Any photo experts here that can explain how to get a larger picture. I am using an Olympus stylus 800 and I seem to be stupid with this trying to get closer.
    RACC
  • Options
    RichieURichRichieURich Posts: 8,371 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once you have the photo, go into your photo editor and crop the picture so it is a square that just fits around the coin, then enlarge it.

An authorized PCGS dealer, and a contributor to the Red Book.

• Options
    FrankcoinsFrankcoins Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭
    The Olympus cameras have a super macro mode that lets you get as close at 1.5 inches away. You can fill the whole frame with a closeup
    Frank Provasek - PCGS Authorized Dealer, Life Member ANA, Member TNA. www.frankcoins.com

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file