Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

New Roof Needed - 1958 & 1964 Topps & 1952 Bowman Lot

All:

I came home early from work on Friday for a nice and hopeful relaxing weekend after working on my house for several months to tryt o get a new tenant in an apartment I was working in.

Well, wouldn't you know it, with all the rain we had another tenant told me the roof in his bedroom spring a leak. OH NO! ! !

Well, there went my nice relaxing weekend.

So, with that being said, I am considering selling a couple lots I have accumulated to date. A start of a 1958 Baseball set, and the beginning of a 1952 Bowman BB set.

Let me first start with this. The way I start to build a set is by getting a lot of the commons out of the way, since they are usually the tougher cards to find in decent condition. The stars I could pick up nearly anywhere I woud need them.

The 1958 starter has 98 cards in it. All of them are graded PSA 8's but one. So 97 PSs8's and 1 PSA 7. The SMR on this set is $4120.

The 1952 Bowman start consists of only 12 cards. ALL of them are graded PSA 8's The SMR on the 12 cards is $1060.

If anyone could would possibly be interested in learning more about the cards I have, please feel free to email me. I would like to selll each set separately but as a complete lot for that set. I do not wish to break them up.

I would NOT be looking for SMR on the cards, although I would prefer to see them go to a good home of another fellow collector.

Look forward to hearing from you all.

Thanks
Rob Ruth

rruth@comcast.net

Comments

• Options
    samspopsamspop Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭
    Do you have a list of the individual cards??

Thanks.
  • Options
    yes, drop me an email at

rruth@comcast.net

And I will get it back out to you.

Rob
  • Options
    262Runner262Runner Posts: 606 ✭✭✭
    Email sent. Thanks in advance.

Collecting all cards - Gus Zernial
    Post Cereal both raw and PSA Graded (1961-1963)

• Options
    All:

Thank you very much for your inquiries

I am happy to say that the 1952 Bowman lot is now spoken for.

I still have the 98 card 1958 lot of cards available. They are all PSA 8 graded with 1 PSA 7 and one double that I would include as well, which is a PSA 8.

Also, if anyone would be interested, I have a fairly large 1964 Topps BB partial set. It is 70% complete with just over 400 cards, with 70 of the cards being PSA 9's. All other cards are graded PSA 8's with NQ. Some of the PSA 9's include Berra, Spahn, Giants Gunners and Uecker.

If anyone would be interested, please feel free to drop me an email.

Thanks
    Rob Ruth

rruth@comcast.net
  • Options
    All:

The 1958 and 1964 cards that I have are still available.

There are (98) cards to the 1958 starter set. All of them are graded PSA 8's with NQ but (1) lone card.

The are just over 400 cards in the 1964 set. All of them are graded PSA 8's roughly 330 cards and there are (70) that are graded PSA 9's

If anyone would be interested, please drop me an email.

rruth@comcast.net

Thanks
    Rob Ruth
  • Options
    whats the smr on the 64s
  • Options
    Well, looking over the spreadsheet I have for the 1964 set, I presently have 405 cards. (70) of which are PSA 9's. Some of the PSA 9's include Berra, Spahn, Uecker, Giants Gunners.

The SMR on the cards is just under $14,000....to be exact it is $13,737.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to drop me an email.

Thnaks
    Rob Ruth

rruth@comcast.net
  • Options
    BlackieBlackie Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭
    Rob, if your willing to break some of your 64 Baseball let me know. I am looking for quite a few. I have about 155 graded right now and looking to complete this set.........thanks.......rob
    1964 Topps Football