Love that Milled British (1830-1960)
Well, just Love coins, period.

Comments

• Options
    TwoKopeikiTwoKopeiki Posts: 9,541 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Linkified

Anyone believes this seller is in L.A.?

<< <i>The shopping wasted our precious time before

The reasonableness consume would let you of shopping process is more pleasedBYour any questions is here can though inquireBNever clap the merchandise uses to make a phone call or deliver the form of the mail to inquire the problem that you concern after making our contact methodBThen do a decision for purchaseBWill give us the both parties bring many inconvenience soB

Shopping process:You clap merchandise ¨ receive to confirm the letter ¨ according to confirm the leading of the letter to carry on the remittance ¨ reply to confirm the letter ¨ receive your reply letter, confirm, deliver the goods ¨ receive the mail again, that has your merchandise goods number that want up ¨ 3-7 days you can receive the adoring merchandise!
    >>

• Options
    MSD61MSD61 Posts: 3,382
    Oh yeah they are in L.A. alright. They won't get far they have too nice an image. Typical ebayers bid on fuzzy, blurred up, shiny disk images
    where you wonder if it's really a coin or a stainless steel slug...LOL!!

Oh and BTW, y'all here are NOT typical Ebayersimage
  • Options
    laurentyvanlaurentyvan Posts: 4,243 ✭✭✭
    The language used in the auction seems to be from a translating website, verbatim. Not a lot of it makes sense, but the meaning seems to come through, barely. Certainly a dependence on sloppy translation and with the coin picture=danger! Gosh, I'm starting to sound like the seller!image
    One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics
    is that you end up being governed by inferiors. – Plato
  • Options
    I curious as to whether ANYTHING will be shipped, or if nice fakes will be sent....... I'm assuming that the images were taken from some website or auction, but I haven't found them yet.....
  • Options
    You clap merchandise was my favorite phrase, my guess is fakes but I have no idea if they would be sent or not

Dr J
  • Options
    The feedback is also very interesting, all low feedbacks, lots of privates and lots of Chinesse sounding id's
  • Options
    danglendanglen Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭
    No need to guess whether they are fakes or not!!!! I give it my Certificate of Authenticity as a GENUINE fake! image
    danglen

My Website

"Everything I have is for sale except for my wife and my dog....and I'm not sure about one of them."
  • Options
    Hi,
    this is the same guy that rips off Heritage pics - didn't he do that with some French gold?
    He is now getting tricky and putting a new background on.

Scum

Teg
  • Options
    SYRACUSIANSYRACUSIAN Posts: 6,449 ✭✭✭✭
    That's him allright. I thought ebay kicked him out. Note that all these British coins are listed in the shilling category, I guess that he didn't even bother to choose the right one for each item.
    Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3
  • Options
    WillieBoyd2WillieBoyd2 Posts: 5,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://www.brianrxm.com
    The Mysterious Egyptian Magic Coin
    Coins in Movies
    Coins on Television

• Options
    spoonspoon Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭
    It is odd how the background doesn't move.. trying to conceal stolen pics?
  • Options
    wybritwybrit Posts: 6,953 ✭✭✭
    Definitely smelly.
    Former owner, Cambridge Gate collection.
  • Options

<< <i>It is odd how the background doesn't move.. trying to conceal stolen pics? >>

Stolen from Heritage

Link

He also has some farthings that I recognised from the Heritage sale.

Teg
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,228 ✭✭✭✭✭

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice detective work, Teg. Somebody please report this snake, to eBay AND to Heritage, before he bites some unsuspecting fool.

Too bad he's probably out of reach of any legal fraud enforcement on this side of the globe.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.