Home Metal Detecting
Options

There will be a delay getting out this spring for me

We got 19 inches of new snow overnight and it's still snowing a little but I don't think there will be much more accumulation, So I can only hope for a quick warmup.
"If I had a nickel for every nickel I ever had, I'd have all my nickels back".

Comments

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maine has three seasons.... July, August and Winter... (I used to live there)... Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    laserartlaserart Posts: 2,255
    It will melt quick under the April sunshine, if it ever shines again.
  • Options
    kevinstangkevinstang Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭
    Had a lite dusting of snow on ground this morning in Northern NY, sun melted it quickly, 19 inches sounds image
  • Options
    DesertRatDesertRat Posts: 1,791
    mid 80's here. image
  • Options
    marymmarym Posts: 713
    I hate you DesertRat. (j/j)

Ken, I woke up freezing this morning! No heat, no electricity, and at least 19 inches down here. We had the farm plow out at 5:30, the darn thing got stuck with the first pass. This snow is very wet, it'll melt fast...I hope!!
    Be Still and Know
  • Options
    I couldn't get my 4 wheeler to get running this morning so I used my truck to roll it all down and packed it smooth. That worked wicked good and the only shoveling I had to do was the front walkway .
  • Options
    Can't you just get a snow blower?

:-|

Jerry
    CROCK of COINS
    imageimage
  • Options
    phutphut Posts: 1,087
    It'll all be gone in a week. Then comes the mud.
    We got 6 inches of slush last night and I was out playing in dirt by 3.
  • Options
    The snow is just about gone now and it's about time. I drove through the area I want to hit in the next couple of weeks and there is some snow here and there. I'm guessing it will all be gone by the end of this week. Unless of course it snows again and that isn't in the forecast.