Home Metal Detecting
Options

Metal Detector Sling

This is what I use: Metal Detector Sling
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200096434218&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:us

Can be used for left or right handed people.

Does it work? YES. I have forgot to hook up after moving from one location to the next. I get out of the van and start swinging...and I think-- What is wrong? OH! I hook up and all is well.

When you get the sling hooked up, you can swing the detector with two fingers.

Jerry
CROCK of COINS
imageimage

Comments

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need one of those with that beastly heavy Garrett 2500. I sometimes find myself suffering from "detector elbow" the next day after an outing.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    My work has images in ebay blocked. Would it be possible to post an image of it here? Or a link to another website? I did a search for "Detector Sling" and didn't come up with it. Thanks.

Rob
    4/92
    4/123
    -----------
    Invested $216.76
    Return on Investment $0.68
    Found but keeping $.15
  • Options

<< <i>My work has images in ebay blocked. Would it be possible to post an image of it here? Or a link to another website? I did a search for "Detector Sling" and didn't come up with it. Thanks. Rob >>

Photos:

Jerry
    CROCK of COINS
    imageimage
  • Options
    laserartlaserart Posts: 2,255
    Hmmm, I have a sling that goes with my weed whacker, I wonder if that would work equally as well. My Ace 250 is light and I have never considered swinging it a problem.
    "If I had a nickel for every nickel I ever had, I'd have all my nickels back".
  • Options

<< <i>I need one of those with that beastly heavy Garrett 2500. I sometimes find myself suffering from "detector elbow" the next day after an outing. >>

That was half the reason I got rid of mine......the pain eventually worked it's way into my shoulder as well.
    Analog Rules! Knobs and Switches are cool!
    imageimage
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just bought one.. from the ebay site... looks like a great MD'ing aide.... Thanks, Cheers, RickO
  • Options

<< <i>I just bought one.. from the ebay site... looks like a great MD'ing aide.... Thanks, Cheers, RickO >>

Good Luck with it Rick.
    I think it is one of the easiest slings to use. I had made one of my own...but it was hard to use :-( When I tried the new sling it just worked right the first time. It is simple.

Have Fun

Jerry
    CROCK of COINS
    imageimage