Home Metal Detecting
Options

Howdy folks!.......been gone for a while..

trying to get back to the hobby again. Had back surgery last month, which had been slowing me down the last couple of years.....now I want to get back up and running again...

Not a new find...But I have to post a pic...just to see if I remember how to do it!..

Comments

• Options
    Welcome back! (no pun intended)
    I have a relative that is considering the back surgery but she's very nervous (heard too many horror stories). Sounds like your experience was a success. Hope you're out there digging again soon...
  • Options
    OmegaOmega Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭
    Welcome back. Very beautiful coin!
  • Options
    Yes, welcome back. Nice coin.

G.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    marymmarym Posts: 713
    Welcome back Steve image Glad to hear surgery went well, you were very lucky indeed! A word of caution though, before you "get back up and running" try walking at a fast pace first. lol Been there done that with the back thing, but I elected against surgery. Too scary for me!
    Be Still and Know
  • Options
    Welcome back Steve!

Analog Rules! Knobs and Switches are cool!
    imageimage
  • Options
    phutphut Posts: 1,087
    Happy huntin'
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, Steve. I wondered what had become of you. I'd forgotten you had surgery.

Whenever you're ready, I say we should go somewhere. I work almost all graveyard shifts these days, so early AM might work sometime. Not this week, though.

I have my eye on a site in McIntosh county.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome Back... hope all goes well.... Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    ZotZot Posts: 825 ✭✭✭
    Welcome back! (no pun intended)

Edit: Rick beat me to it - same exact keystrokes! imageimage
    Minelab: GPX 5000, Excalibur II, Explorer SE. White's: MXT, PI Pro