Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

1st Real Submission

I've sent a lot of fresh Mint products for grading but this is the first one I had to examine and decide if it would grade. I posted a picture of the raw coin a few months back and received some great feedback from some forum members and those guys are usally right. The forum guessed anywhere from a 62 to a 64 but I had the coin in hand and had to decide. Well it came back a 62 and thou I was expecting a 63, I'm glad I graded the coin that close. Many thanks to the countless post on this forum and the free education you guys provide.nullimage

Comments

• Options
    DUIGUYDUIGUY Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭
    Congrats ! Not bad for the first time around ! image
    “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly."

- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 106-43 BC
  • Options
    123cents123cents Posts: 7,178 ✭✭✭
    Nice Morgan.image
  • Options
    Rob85635Rob85635 Posts: 1,209 ✭✭✭
    Nice coin. image I like that coloring, even though others might not. I am not into the whole "rainbow" thing. Good work on your grading skills.

Rob the Newbie
    Rob the Newbie
  • Options
    Congratulations!!image
    Retired U.S. Army Paratrooper 1977- 1992 Served Proudly. 100% DAV
    All The Way - And Then Some
    I collect Modern Commemoratives
    and anything Franklin.
  • Options
    Congrats! image
    Stacy

Sleep well tonight for the 82nd Airborne Division is on point for the nation.
    AIRBORNE!
  • Options
    Thanks all, I appreciate it.
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations.. try to resurrect the old thread and let's see who else hit the grade... tough from Photos... Cheers, RickO

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file