Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Is it just me or...

Do the Buffs seem to be gaining the respect they deserve? Look at all the green in the price guide. image. jws

Comments

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And more and more posted here for viewing and grading... could be ... Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    ShamikaShamika Posts: 18,760 ✭✭✭✭
    Julio - You're right. In the last several months it seems for every price that drops, 10 others go up. But I generally don't put much stock in the price guide.

Buyer and seller of vintage coin boards!
  • Options
    JulioJulio Posts: 2,501
    "Julio - You're right. In the last several months it seems for every price that drops, 10 others go up. But I generally don't put much stock in the price guide". Shamika

Shamika, I agree. The price guide is not a map I would want to follow.

I'm just glad to see the increased posts on the board about Buffs.

I thank all those on the board who have shared their knowledge and started me on a jouney into a new area of collecting. jws
  • Options
    Buffalos RULE!!!!

• Options
    coindeucecoindeuce Posts: 13,471 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Do the Buffs seem to be gaining the respect they deserve? Look at all the green in the price guide. image. jws >>

R-E-S-P-E-C-T ?? Apparently not in the minds of our host with the most. I just got a '28-P back that is a GEM. In a 64 holder. R-E-S-P-E-C-T???image

"Everything is on its way to somewhere. Everything." - George Malley, Phenomenon
    http://www.americanlegacycoins.com

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file