• Options
    notwilightnotwilight Posts: 12,864 ✭✭✭
    206.66 thanks.
  • Options
    mrpaseomrpaseo Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭
    How about $219.74 image
  • Options
    good morning,

the member that posted there guess on the forum and in a e-mail sent to me is "aballein" who guessed 215.00, the total was 219.74 CONGRATSimage
    aballein send me your address so i can send you your 2007 ase ngc ms69 early releases!!!

note there was a guess of 217.00 on the forum,but no e-mail....................sorry !
  • Options
    richardshipprichardshipp Posts: 5,647 ✭✭✭

<< <i>good morning,

the member that posted there guess on the forum and in a e-mail sent to me is "aballein" who guessed 215.00, the total was 219.74 CONGRATSimage
    aballein send me your address so i can send you your 2007 ase ngc ms69 early releases!!!

note there was a guess of 217.00 on the forum,but no e-mail....................sorry ! >>

Maybe its just me, but the reason I didn't guess a price was that you insisted on getting our email addresses. Why? Nice prize but still don't understand the need to get everyones email just to conduct a give-away.
  • Options
    i did'nt think of that,but i don't want anyones e-mail address,it was a game,a free giv-a-way for fun! please don't read anything in to this like it's some sort of plot..........
    it was for fun..period! if you noticed i gave out my e-mail,my ebay name,my real name!
  • Options
    busco69busco69 Posts: 815 ✭✭
    237 thanks
    ''Coin collecting is the only hobby where you can spend all your money and still have some left''
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>good morning,

note there was a guess of 217.00 on the forum,but no e-mail....................sorry ! >>

richardshipp wrote: Maybe its just me, but the reason I didn't guess a price was that you insisted on getting our email addresses. Why? Nice prize but still don't understand the need to get everyones email just to conduct a give-away. >>

I thought it was one of the fairest most innovative give aways I have seen on the forum...

Congrats to "aballein" and Thanks for the chance Eric...

My Ebay Auctions

Currently Listed: Nothing

Take Care, Dave
  • Options
    I actually liked the email requirement--I thought "even if I'm wrong, I might be the only one who emails and still win--Heh, Heh, Heh!" I'm glad to hear aballein won.
    Curmudgeon in waiting!
  • Options

<< <i>note there was a guess of 217.00 on the forum,but no e-mail....................sorry ! >>

That's the way it goes I guess. But I knew I was right !

Thanks for the chance though

Freak image
  • Options
    WOW...i LOVE this place...YOU GUYS ROCK...ALL OF YOU. Thanks SUMORADA image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file