Options
Ever have 2 zer0 feedback bidders going at it on one of your auctions?
And their accounts were created the day you made the listing, would you think something was up?

0
Comments
or:
Someone trying to shill bid on your behalf?
I would go with the first statement.
Probably wishful thinking though....
In this case, I still don't think it is people from here screwing around....could be a huge coincidence (hopefully) though I would be watchful.
I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment
Collector since 1976. On the CU forums here since 2001.
More than likely it's two newbs doing battle, all you need is two.
<< <i>More than likely it's two newbs doing battle, all you need is two.
I hope that's all it is.
Paranoid someone wants to leave a neg just to dick with me.
www.rfrajola.com
Jim
<< <i>Major, was this a hypothetical? or was this really occuring, if so, i was curious about an update. >>
All right, a THIRD newly created account has joined in the fun, bid up a few auctions and has a name similar to the first two - a name followed by four digits.
If it is any of you here clowning around please stop it. What ever you're up to, it's working. My paranoia is peaked. Sure, I could cancel bids and block those bidders but there is little to stop them from creating yet another account and continue (possible) malicious activity.
I guess I'm just going to have to take my lumps if they come.
scenerio several times and they always stopped short and got outbid! Good luck!
bob
<< <i>I would hope most people here are more mature than to create accounts just to mess with people.
Probably wishful thinking though.... >>
You're right. It is wishful thinking.
Russ, NCNE
<< <i>Maybe no ones playing with you, you might just have rotton luck..lol.. Not one but two newbee's. If i'm not getting paid, 98% of the time the bidder has less then 5 feedbacks.
Jim >>