Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

My non-coin Christmas giveaway - Winner is Shimmy

Due to all of the great responses and PM's I recieved from everyone about the Mag glass I sent to Spooly and he thoughtfully posted a thank you thread and a Pic in the US coin forum about it(see pic there - Vipers other hobby) as well as the number of people asking if I sell them (I don't), I have decided to give one away here for all interested (I'll have to make it first) But I though it would be nice for someone to know they have an extra present coming.

While I've wanted to do a coin givaway for some time all my stuff falls into two categories 1)who'd want that, and 2)I can't part with it.

I'll let this thread run until next Friday 12/21 until 8pm EST and randomly have my daughter draw a winner.

It may not look exactly like the one in the pic as I make these by hand and each on is uniquely different. And I may use a differnt exotic wood as well, but the glass and hardware will be the same.

Comments

• Options
    BlackhawkBlackhawk Posts: 3,898 ✭✭✭
    Sounds great Viper...count me in please!
    "Have a nice day!"
  • Options
    hell ya dood, that glass was cool!!!
    imagemyurlhub for my web sites, that dont have anything to do with coins, yet..
  • Options
    GaCoinGuyGaCoinGuy Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭✭
    Count me in? Thanks for the opportunity.
    imageimage

• Options
    Please enter me in this also please Viper, what a beautiful looking Mag glass!!

Paul
  • Options
    hookedoncoinshookedoncoins Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭
    Hi,

Count me in please.imageimageimageimage

-Jarrett Roberts
  • Options
    Ooo! Ooo! Pick me please! Pick me!

(Thanks!! NICE work!!)
    JoesDen
    HartlandToday's Quote: "Impropriety is the soul of wit." - W. Somerset Maugham 1874 - 1965
  • Options
    Viper,

Please count me in the drawing.

Thanks,
    Larry
  • Options
    FlashFlash Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭
    Please count me in, thanks! I loved the magnifying glass that picture posted the picture of. I have a friend who makes wooden pens, and I'm trying to talk him into trying something a little different.
    Matt
  • Options
    great man alive i would love to win!
    please add me to your list
    thank
    you!
    TRADERBOBZBLOG
    An open mind will support transformation.
    Recognize life is full of change
    and celebrate the opportunity.
    "There is always a way to collect,Never surrender the hobby"
  • Options
    I definatly want in on this one Viper!Thanks for giving the Gang a chance at gettin one.
    Opportunities are disguised by hard work,so most people dont recognize them.
  • Options
    I'm in, I could use a nice glass like that!image
    Terry

eBay Store

DPOTD Jan 2005, Meet the Darksiders
  • Options
    I would sure love to win your mag glass, Viper! Please enter me. Thanks for the great giveaway image

Susan

• Options
    GREAT GIVEAWAY! That glass was exquisite. Please put my name in your hat. Thanks!imageimageimageimage

-Phoenix
    image Two addictions- coins!!! And SMILEYS. I couldn't quit either one even if I wanted to! image
  • Options
    i want it pleeeeaaaaaaaase

thank you
    Boldly Going Nowhere
  • Options
    AvarelAvarel Posts: 143 ✭✭
    Count me in as well.

Cary
    Chirsto duce vincamus

Pro Deo Et Patria
  • Options
    Beautiful craftsmanship. You couldn't buy a better one. I don't have one yet. Count me in. Brian

For some life lasts a short while, but the memories it holds last forever.
    -Laura Swenson

In memory of BL, SM, and KG. 16 and forever young, rest in peace.
  • Options
    Wow that looks great! Count me in please.
    Do Not Fear PennyMan Is Here!
  • Options
    Please include me for that fine glass and thanks for the opportunity image
    Having fun! Working on a MS64 or better Washington Quarter set and a Ike registry.
  • Options
    count me in. THanks Chris
  • Options
    count me in. THanks Chris
  • Options
    moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ooooh, I'm in. And my Birthday is Monday the 24th. image

am
    100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options
    Nice work, anything hand made is great to own.Please ad my name to the list of these fine folks.image
    Friends are Gods way of apologizing for your relatives.
  • Options
    Please add me to your list.
    Seeing that I am blind in one eye and can't see out of the other this glass would help.

Thanks Rayimageimage
  • Options
    krankykranky Posts: 8,709 ✭✭✭
    Ooh, that would be sweeeeet! Count me in. Thanks for the opportunity, Viper.

New collectors, please educate yourself before spending money on coins; there are people who believe that using numismatic knowledge to rip the naïve is what this hobby is all about.

• Options
    rkfishrkfish Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭
    Throw my name in the also!

PS! If I don't win and you ever decide to sell em give me a shout.
    Steve

Check out my PQ selection of Morgan & Peace Dollars, and more at:
    WWW.PQDOLLARS.COM or WWW.GILBERTCOINS.COM
  • Options
    66Tbird66Tbird Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭
    I'm in to please. That was a nice piece of work.
    Need something designed and 3D printed?
  • Options
    Please enter me in this giveaway of this beautifully handmade piece of art. Thanks!
    PrincessNThPines
  • Options
    Thank you and count me in. You and yours have a wonderful Christmas. Buffalowade
    Wade S. Vincent
  • Options
    mrpaseomrpaseo Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭
    Viper, I would be honored to have one of your hand made maggies. Please put my name in the hat and I'll cross as many fingers as I can.

Ray
  • Options
    NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    Please count me in as well.

Thanks.

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
  • Options
    WOW! I'm game. I'm old, feeble and can't see worth a..... darn.

Fuz
    If I sound ignorant it's probably because I am.
  • Options
    Hey thanks! Count me in.image
    Need a website? Future Design Solutions has custom professional website design starting at just $249!

Check us out today!
    http://www.futuredesignsolutions.com
  • Options
    You can count me in.
    ~ Robert
    R29Neo@aol.com
  • Options
    I'm felling lucky! Please enter me (rtgjeg)
    Seasons Greetings image
    Rich
  • Options
    Ok - here is how the winner was picked: I saw that there were 34 posts requesting entry into this giveaway so I asked my 6 yr old to pick a number between 1 and 34. She, after much contemplation, decided on 4 because it is a nice small even number, although just for whoever had the numbers 12, 17, and 5 were in the running but finally she decided on 4 as being her favorite and I have just now looked on the posts and see that Shimmy is the winner! For clarification I started counting with Blackhawk as number 1 and went from there.

Shimmy please PM me with your address.

Thanks everyone for playing along. I will be sure to do another one soon since this seemed to be something many of you liked and would appreciate rather than some of my coins, but I am sifting through them to find some for a giveaway as well.
  • Options
    WOW WHAT A Beautiful Christamas present!!!!
    Thank You very Much Viper and Little Viperette!!!!

Thank You Again Vipers

Paul
  • Options
    WOW, WHAT a beautiful Magnifying glass !!!!
    I won't post a pic or you people will be begging MR. Viper for another draw for one of these Colletor pieces. It is such a perfect piece I don't know if i'll use it, don't want finger prints etc to get on it.

Thanks Again for such a nice "MAG Glass" imageimageimage