Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Adding a New Set.

Does anyone know how long it is taking to add a new type of set to the Set Registry?

Comments

• Options
    Turbo,
    Your looking at probably two to three months right now, the 61 Fleer Wallet photos on the list, I requested just before Thanksgiving.
    They have raised the bar a bit going from three cards required to five and it has cut down on the list so it could be shorter in the future. The important thing is it should make the May deadline easily for the next awards.
    Fuzz
    Wanted: Bell Brands FB and BB, Chiefs regionals especially those ugly milk cards, Coke caps, Topps and Fleer inserts and test issues from the 60's. 1981 FB Rack pack w/ Jan Stenerud on top.
  • Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    If you specify the weights, etc. -- that sometimes makes the process a tad quicker
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    Great Thanks guys. I hope it they are added by May. ;o)
  • Options
    It took 3 days after I emailed Cosetta to add the New All Time Bengals Registry.

She said Joe Orlando had to review it first, and I thought that would take a while as Joe is very busy. I have to say I was very pleased with the turnaround.

Thanks Cosetta and Joe.
  • Options

<< <i>If you specify the weights, etc. -- that sometimes makes the process a tad quicker >>

Is there a formula to this? I just purchased a PSA set from eBay and not one card is listed from the set on the registry. Would like to add this to my registry, but trying to find the quickest turn-around time before I start the process

Thanks for any info