Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

justforgrins giveaway...continued- Winner is CrazyJack

To continue the generosity shown by justforgrins, this contest is for a one year subscription to Coin World or World Coin News (winner's choice), and a 2001 US Proof Set. Post to enter, the winner will be drawn on Friday the 21st, at 6PM Eastern.
Good luck,

Winner is CrazyJack, congrats. Pick either Coin World, or World Coin News, PM me so we can get straight on the subscription.
Joe

Comments

• Options
    mongoose, i bet your a happy person, congrates! Justforgrims, thanks for the giveaway, a total nail biter. Joe, do not enter me in your giveaway(and it too is a good one) Just wanted to say WAHOO to the both of you!
    way to go

dan
    image It's Her's
  • Options
    Count me in. I might even learn something about this stuff if I start reading.

Fuz
    If I sound ignorant it's probably because I am.
  • Options
    Joe,

I must be dreaming. What a giveaway! Please toss my name in the hat, and thanks so much for being so generous and having this image

Susan

• Options
    ajaanajaan Posts: 17,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joe,
    Please put my name in the hat. Thanks for the opportunity.

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • Options
    Hi Joe.
    WOW what a giveaway!!!!
    Please enter me into this exceptional Giveaway!!!!!

Thanks Joe

Paul
  • Options
    hookedoncoinshookedoncoins Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭
    Please enter meimage.

-Jarrett Roberts
  • Options
    Please enter my name in the contest...Thanks, Beatlemen
    Found a circulated 1903 0 Morgan to complete my Morgan dollar collection!!
  • Options
    BlackhawkBlackhawk Posts: 3,898 ✭✭✭
    Count me in, I appreciate the chance!
    "Have a nice day!"
  • Options
    Since I already subscribe to Coinworld if I am selected please send my prize to coinop25. Joe you are one heck of a guy for continuing the giving. God bless you and yours image
    Having fun! Working on a MS64 or better Washington Quarter set and a Ike registry.
  • Options
    mrpaseomrpaseo Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭
    Mon,
    Please, enter me in this drawing. I know you said my wifey can as well, however, I don't think that would be fare to the other forum members, so only one per household from me. Hope you do not mind me doing this.

Ray
  • Options
    I have no problem with just you entering Ray, but I would have no problem with your wife entering either. mrspaseo has posted on her own right and is a member also. Either way is ok with me. Your entry and wishes are duly noted justforgrins (Guy)! Blessings are to be shared, I agreeimage
    Joe
  • Options
    Wow! The generosity of the members is amazing!

Count me in. Please!
    Bill Harkey. God Bless America!!
  • Options
    Please enter my name in this wonderful giveaway.
    Thanks for the chance
    Do Not Fear PennyMan Is Here!
  • Options
    what a great xmas gift this will beimageif i win? please add me to your list,and thank youimage
    TRADERBOBZBLOG
    An open mind will support transformation.
    Recognize life is full of change
    and celebrate the opportunity.
    "There is always a way to collect,Never surrender the hobby"
  • Options
    Awesome giveaway!! I'm a MAD-mag sort of guy but I definetely wouldn't mind a subscription to a coin magazine either! Please put my name in your hat and congrats again! Thanks.

-Phoenix

And I forgot-MERRY CHRISTMAS/HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all!
    image Two addictions- coins!!! And SMILEYS. I couldn't quit either one even if I wanted to! image
  • Options
    GaCoinGuyGaCoinGuy Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭✭
    Hi, toss my name in the hat? If I should win, I already have a 2001 Proof Set, so maybe you could pick a 2nd place winner too?
    imageimage

• Options
    Please throw me in and COINgrats on your winning!image
    Friends are Gods way of apologizing for your relatives.
  • Options

Mongoose,

Will you please add my name to the list?

Thanks,

Scott
    Speer34

imageimageimage
  • Options
    image Hey Mongoose! This is beyond nice! Really appreciate it: Please add my name in as well.
    Thanks Again,
    Jackie Lambert
    Our Vets deserve the BEST!
    Upgrading:
    PCGS Registery "Lambert Collections" of; Wheat Lincolns, Sac's, and SAE's.
  • Options
    Add me to your growing list of names. Thanks for the chance image
    -Aaron
  • Options
    FlashFlash Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭
    Please count me in. My subscription to Coin World is due to expire soon. Thanks!
    Matt
  • Options
    LouieLouie Posts: 1,132
    Goose, congratulations on your win. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. Haven't been on the chat line for a while as the holidays have keep me super busy. Put my name in the hat. I won't win because I never win anything but like to enter these really nice giveaways. Louie
  • Options
    Please enter me in your generous giveaway and congratulations on your recent win. Thanks!
    PrincessNThPines
  • Options
    Joe,

Please count me in this drawing.

Thanks,
    Larry
  • Options
    moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭

Please enter me as well, and I'd just like to mention that next Monday is my birthday (that's right, it's on Christmas eve), and because my birthday falls so close to Christmas, I pretty much get the short end of the stick when it comes to birthday parties and birthday presents. My sister's birthday is the day after Christmas... When I was growing up, we usually had a "combined un-birthday" in the middle of the summer. Not only wasn't it my birthday, but I had to share it with my 6-year younger than I sister.

Not that I expect to win this contest, just because my birthday is on Monday, but maybe it will help... image

Thanks,
    am
    100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options
    congrats mongoose, thanks Guy, and please add my name to this one.

matt
    "the world is full of kings and queens, they blind your eyes and steal your dreams, it's Heaven and Hell"
  • Options
    TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭
    Please toss my name in the hat. Thanks!
    PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • Options
    rkfishrkfish Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭
    Please add my name to the hat also!
    Steve

Check out my PQ selection of Morgan & Peace Dollars, and more at:
    WWW.PQDOLLARS.COM or WWW.GILBERTCOINS.COM
  • Options
    NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    Please add me in as well. Thanks.

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
  • Options
    A nice offer! Count me in please!
    Brad Swain

World Coin & PM Collector
    My Coin Info Pages <> My All Experts Profile
  • Options
    Thanks for the contest and count me in.image
    Need a website? Future Design Solutions has custom professional website design starting at just $249!

Check us out today!
    http://www.futuredesignsolutions.com
  • Options
    I'm felling lucky! Please enter me (rtgjeg)
    Seasons Greetings image
    Rich
  • Options
    Crazy Jack is the winner. Pm me please.
    Joe
  • Options
    Congrats CrazyJack and Thank you Joe for having a Great giveaway!!

Your Friend
    Paul

Have A MERRY CHRISTMAS and a safe HOILDAY WEEK(s)
  • Options
    image I've WON!! Havn't won anything since the Cake Walk in 5th grade, WOW! Thanks Again Mongoose, your a great guy! Sorry guys on how long it took for me to check back in, been sick in bed again :-( A lot of you on this board have proven how nice you are, and I'm proud that you've included me, and helped me out!
    Thanks Again,
    Jackie aka:CrazyJack
    Upgrading:
  • Options
    image Hey guys! I received my REAL NICE 2001 Proof Set today. Thanks Mongoose! Your a great guy!image I'm SO EXCITEDimage
    Jackie
    Upgrading:
  • Options
    mongoosemongoose Posts: 589 ✭✭
    You are welcome Jackie, if you don't start receiving your Coin World magazines soon, let me know so I can get things straight.
    Joe
  • Options
    Mongoose: Just received my first issue of Coin World. I really LOVE it! Much better than Coin Prices Mag.
    Thanks Again so Much!image
    Jackie..ooops..CrazyJack
    Upgrading:
  • Options
    mongoosemongoose Posts: 589 ✭✭
    I'm glad to hear that everything worked as it was supposed to, Congrats and Enjoy.
    Joe