Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

The new 12/11 Coinworld also headlines that PCGS is being sued for "First Strike"

goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
I apologize if this was posted already. I did a search and didn't see it.

From what I recall of attempting to read the story while dispatching tonite.....same guy, basically same stuff.

Comments

• Options
    CladiatorCladiator Posts: 17,920 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    dbldie55dbldie55 Posts: 7,719 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same bottom feeding lowlife lawyer?
    Collector and Researcher of Liberty Head Nickels. ANA LM-6053
  • Options
    Haven't seen that posted here yet. Thanks!
  • Options
    flaminioflaminio Posts: 5,664 ✭✭✭
    The lawyer's a image in my book. Anything to stop these companies from their First Strike™ scams. Maybe they'll think twice before foisting their next lame marketing scheme on the hapless collectors.
  • Options
    GABGAB Posts: 641

<< <i> Anything to stop these companies from their First Strike™ scams. Maybe they'll think twice before foisting their next lame marketing scheme on the hapless collectors. >>

imageimage
    Golf time!!
  • Options
    The exposure here for the participating TPGs is tremendous. This WILL be settled out of court…the TPGs will cease the ambiguously labeled “FS”; the lawyers will earn their fees; and the collecting community will be better off for it.

JMHO

FloridaBill
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i> Anything to stop these companies from their First Strike™ scams. Maybe they'll think twice before foisting their next lame marketing scheme on the hapless collectors. >>

imageimage >>

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree.. the sooner this is stopped the better. That being said, I have posted before - the US Mint has an opportunity here for REAL first strike sales - by isolating first strikes off of each new die - premium sales with certification. Cheers, RickO

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file