Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Just hit 100%

Well it has finally happened. I finished the 79 opc hockey set at 100% with NO QUALIFIERS. A big thanks to many of you on this forum for helping me along the way. RVC9911(Robert) who has been a great competitor and allie on this set especially for his help. I never thought this day would come but I am now on cloud 9.image
ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY HIGH GRADE 79/80 OPC HOCKEY !!! & Upper Deck "Ice Scripts" Cards

Comments

• Options
    bri2327bri2327 Posts: 3,178 ✭✭
    Awesome achievement, congratulations image
    "The other teams could make trouble for us if they win."
    -- Yogi Berra

• Options
    Congratulations, great job!
  • Options
    Great job! - What's next?
  • Options
    If I tell ya whats next you cant tell my wife cause I would be shot. Either the 66 topps set or the 64/65 Tallboys set. But thats a secret until I can convince her to let me do one of them or find something she really wants that gives me a little negotiation room. image
    ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY HIGH GRADE 79/80 OPC HOCKEY !!! & Upper Deck "Ice Scripts" Cards

• Options
    bri2327bri2327 Posts: 3,178 ✭✭
    lol, we wont tell her if you dont !

The only thing saving me from my fiance knowing what I get is that Im home in time for the mail every day before her !
    "The other teams could make trouble for us if they win."
    -- Yogi Berra

• Options
    I have it all sent to my office but my secretary always slips and says something to my wife when she phones like"oh your husband got the neatest card or the coolest autograph" so now I tell her if she keeps her mouth shut I will bring in lunch for all of them once a month.

• Options
    way to go!!! i cant wait till i have a 100% set..with the ones i am trying though it will be a long time..lol
    my t-205's

looking for low grade t205's psa 1-2
  • Options
    VERY NICE JOB, 100% must feel great!!!

are you satisfied, or are you moving to something else?
  • Options
    lostdart58lostdart58 Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭
    Good job.....nice set.....
    Collector of:Baseball
    1955 Bowman Raw complete with 90% Ex-NR or better

Now seeking 1949 Eureka Sportstamps...NM condition
    Working on '78 Autographed set now 99.9% complete -
    Working on '89 Topps autoed set now complete

• Options
    rvcrvc Posts: 559 ✭✭
    job well done!
    Bob
  • Options
    Congrats!
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * MAGIC MASTER #4/BASIC #3
    * PALMEIRO MASTER/BASIC #1
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    great job!! good luck on that next set
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    19541954 Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭
    Great job. It feels great to finally get it done.

SL
    Looking for high grade rookie cards and unopened boxes/cases
  • Options
    gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭
    That is a really tough set in addition to being 100% ! Congratulations!
    I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
    Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !
  • Options
    Thanks everyone. I will keep you all posted when I get going on another set.image

• Options
    Congrats Mark. We are on different ends of this one. I am just starting this to add to my collection of 80's sets. I am lucky like I get home before my wife too so I always get the mail. Unless my 5 month old can talk Iam safe for now. ;o)
  • Options
    Anything I can do to help on your set Turbo drop me a line. I have a few 79's graded that will be going up for sale soon. I wish my kids were still 5 years old but they all talk and dont ever stop so enjoy the quite times for now.image

• Options
    Thanks, do you have many raws left that can be sent in? What ones ging up for auction. PM if youlike.
  • Options
    pm sent.

• Options
    Congrats!
    Collecting Nolan Ryan Master, 1968 Basic, and WHA, as well as unused and authentic tickets from 60s-70s rock concerts.