Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Questions about storage boxes

I keep most of my cards in penny sleeves and store them in the 400 count boxes. I have my better cards in the penny sleeves and card savers but they wont fit in the standard 400 count boxes.

Do they make storage boxes that will hold the card savers? The second question I have is about storage in albums. For example my 73 Topps baseball set is in an album. Should I take them out of the album and put them in the storage boxes or is it ok to keep them in the albums?

Thank you in advance for your replies image

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation

Comments

• Options
    MrGMrG Posts: 620 ✭✭✭
    Rick,

I keep most of my hand collated sets in 400-800 count boxes depending on their size. I pull the money cards, and place them in penny sleeves and card savers and put them in the top of the box. If there are too many money cards I move the set to a storage binder. I have (2) 1973 raw sets, a 74 and 75 set stored in this fashion.

For storing cards in card savers and my graded cards, I use vault and shoe storage boxes to store these type of cards.

Cheers,
    MrG
    Michael Gaytan (MrG)
    TGF Collection
    TGF Sports
  • Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the vault box as well - I use mainly CardSaver I's. The vault will also accomodate SGC graded cards, of which I have quite a few.

Not to hijack the thread, but I wonder what people use for tallboys? (CS IV's and PSA slabbed)
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options
    Send me a PM. I carry the vault boxes. They run $2 per and less by the bundle.