Home Sports Talk
Options

Please take religious and political threads to the appropriate forums

2»

Comments

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,555 ✭✭✭✭✭

'racist'? You're done.

LOL, truth hurts doesn't it? It's ok for you to ridicule the existence of God, though? What a hypocrite. And a coward tattletale, too. You're a disgrace to these boards and a blowhard full of hot air. No one likes you here and for good reason, too.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    oh stownie-

are you still upset and having nightmares about TO wiping the field with your pathetic texans?

'pot meet kettle'? I think you need to retire that saying...it's only the 10,000th time you've posted it.
  • Options

<< <i>
    'racist'? You're done.

LOL, truth hurts doesn't it? It's ok for you to ridicule the existence of God, though? What a hypocrite. And a coward tattletale, too. You're a disgrace to these boards and a blowhard full of hot air. No one likes you here and for good reason, too. >>

No, it's not the 'truth'. I am not a racist, but then when did the truth ever affect what comes out of your mouth? I mean one day you're a yankees fan, next day not.

Ridicule the existence of god? No, I ridicule those who are so weak they need imaginary friends to get through their lives.

• Options
    God is an imaginary friend for grownups like groteboy.

Make sure you mention this statement in your sigline when you go crying to the mods. What a freakin coward you are. No wonder no one can stand you. You're a hypocrite and a crying baby!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options

<< <i> God is an imaginary friend for grownups like groteboy.

Make sure you mention this statement in your sigline when you go crying to the mods. What a freakin coward you are. No wonder no one can stand you. You're a hypocrite and a crying baby! >>

And your problem with my sig line is....what exactly?

• Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

Hypocrite.

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    No, I ridicule those who are so weak they need imaginary friends to get through their lives.

If you are so insensitive and dense that you don't understand that your statement that "God is an imaginary friend" is highly offensive to many members on these boards, then you're just too stupid for words.

• Options

<< <i>No, I ridicule those who are so weak they need imaginary friends to get through their lives.

If you are so insensitive and dense that you don't understand that your statement that "God is an imaginary friend" is highly offensive to many members on these boards, then you're just too stupid for words. >>

Oh boo friggin hoo.

I don't believe in mythology...I am sorry you do.

• Options
    Oh boo friggin hoo.

I don't believe in mythology...I am sorry you do.

Well, what would I expect from a hypocrite and a racist punk anyway.

• Options
    Racist punk?

Who are you, dirty harry? haha

What an idiot you are. I don't think your god teaches you to be as vulgar and hateful as you are towards me. Doesn't your lord tell you to love your enemies? Who's the hypocrite again? I already exposed that fraud alpoboy as a hypocrite 'religious' fellow when he called me godless, then told me and my family to rot in hell. It appears you are as much as fraud as he is.

• Options
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    What's the matter groteboy, cat got your tongue? Did you forget your religious teachings in your zeal to show me up? Or, are you the typical religious individual, who believes in the 'do as I say, not as I do' mentality?

Also, I am going to ask you for the last time: POST PROOF of my 'racism' or leave the boards and never show your mug again. You are being called out for PROOF...copies of posts, actual EVIDENCE and not hearsay.

• Options
    How many times must we go over this.

Blue light means no one is there.

Dope.

• Options
    Hey moron, he was on when I posted that...but then, since you are a mindless idiot, you wouldn't know that, would you?

• Options
    Sure it was, Tinkerbell. Whatever you say.

• Options
    Get bent, Axhole. It's no use responding to your moronic posts. Maybe you'll get up to 13,000 posts by the end of the month, hypocrite.

• Options

<< <i>Get bent, Axhole. It's no use responding to your moronic posts. Maybe you'll get up to 13,000 posts by the end of the month, hypocrite. >>

What would jesus do?

Would he call his enemies 'moronic' and call them names?

I doubt it.

And you call *me* a hypocrite?

• Options
    What would jesus do?

Smite you, for one! image

• Options

<< <i>What would jesus do?

Smite you, for one! image >>

Didn't he say to turn the other cheek?

Damn you're a chitty christian.
  • Options

<< <i>What would jesus do?

Smite you, for one! image >>

Oh please, pretty please, with sugar on top, smite him.

• Options
  • Options
    Didn't he say to turn the other cheek?

Damn you're a chitty christian.

I'm strictly Old Testament. An eye for an eye.

• Options
    heh

Christ never smited (smote?) anyone.

But then I am sure as good christians you knew that, didn't you?

Oh wait, you're not a practicing christian? I should have known from your lack of respect for others, even those you disagree with, and the way you don't practice what you preach.

Typical.
  • Options
    Oh Lord, give me strength, when dealing with idiots like Axhole. image

• Options

<< <i>Oh Lord, give me strength, when dealing with idiots like Axhole. image >>

hahaha

there you go with the name calling again.

Christian, or not a christian?

NOT a christian!

Hey, I'm still waiting for proof I am a racist. Either post it or shut your mouth.
  • Options
    Get bent, poster boy.

• Options

<< <i>Get bent, poster boy. >>

Ooh did I hit a nerve?

I am still waiting for proof on my 'racism'.

• Options
    I'm still waiting for you to stop being a hypocrite and a coward punk but I've given up hope of that. I know your whole life revolves around these boards and adding to your 12K post count, but really, I don't have time to keep responding to every one of your asinine posts.

Everyone on these boards knows who you are and what you stand for and that's good enough for me.

Go play in traffic now.

• Options

<< <i>I'm still waiting for you to stop being a hypocrite and a coward punk but I've given up hope of that. I know your whole life revolves around these boards and adding to your 12K post count, but really, I don't have time to keep responding to every one of your asinine posts. >>

And yet you do...and what's hypocritical? How about professing to be a christian and yet you spew non-stop insults my way? How non-christian of you!

<< <i>Everyone on these boards knows who you are and what you stand for and that's good enough for me.

Go play in traffic now. >>

Wow wishing death on your enemies? What would jesus say about such behavior? I have to think he'd be against it!

• Options
    imageimage
  • Options
    bri2327bri2327 Posts: 3,178 ✭✭

<< <i>You clowns are all so predictable.

Axtell and someone gets into a debate...all the mindless drones come to pile on, there's a pissing match back and forth as the drones try to get the last word, Axtell walks away.

Over and over again.

The same cycle.

Don't you clowns have any new material? >>

I have noticed an alarming new trend lately......Ax referring to himself in the 3rd person.

Has his ego finally reached the point of no turning back ?
    "The other teams could make trouble for us if they win."
    -- Yogi Berra

• Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭
    Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where they goofed on that guy (Jimmy) for doing the same thing. It was funny how they showed how wacked he was...Bri, you are right...same trend going on here!

But Im sure Axhole hates Seinfeld because it was about friends and experiences in NY...especially George working for the Yankees!

I can imagine it now...Axhole sitting at his computer banging feverishly on that keyboard...

Axtel hates the Yankees! Axtel doesnt believe in God! Axtel knows the twin towers was a government conspiracy! Axtel doesnt like it when you disagree with him! Axtel always wins! Axtel is in love with ARod!

Yikes! Ignorance, stupidity, and Bi-polar!!!
  • Options
    Axtell -

Wow, you're quite the christian!!!

Why yes I am, thank you for noticing. One thing about Christianity you might not understand when a person decides he does not want to follow Christ it is left for God to judge. I am quite shocked at your response, were you offended (perhaps scared) of a fairy tale?

You must have been absent during bible study this sunday here's a snippet from Proverbs 20:22 and 24:29. Here's what it says:

"Do not say, 'I will repay evil'; wait for the LORD and He will save you."

As I said before - May you and your family rot in hell
    "An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind". - Gandhi
  • Options

See what you have done? By creating this thread, you opened the flood gates. As someone said in another thread, if you can't take the heat...
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    I am still waiting for proof on my 'racism'.

I guess you forget the thread where you and perry went at it.

nice try last week with revising it. not the way i remember it.

you are a racist, it was shown at that time. proof is on you to show us otherwise. Many here remember it.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options

<< <i>
    Why yes I am, thank you for noticing. One thing about Christianity you might not understand when a person decides he does not want to follow Christ it is left for God to judge. I am quite shocked at your response, were you offended (perhaps scared) of a fairy tale?
    >>

So, if it's up to god to decide, are you inferring that YOU are god, by hoping me and my family 'rot in hell'?

How hypocritical of you to wish death and eternal damnation on someone...as I told grote, didn't christ teach to love thy neighbor, love they enemy? Didn't he teach you to turn the other cheek, to not be prideful?

You religious folk are all exactly the same person. "Do as I say, not as I do."

<< <i>
    You must have been absent during bible study this sunday here's a snippet from Proverbs 20:22 and 24:29. Here's what it says:

"Do not say, 'I will repay evil'; wait for the LORD and He will save you."

As I said before - May you and your family rot in hell >>

Again, the lord is the one who will dole out that punishment. YOUR job, as a servant of your lord, is to spread his message, not wish damnation on anyone. You are a pathetic and miserable christian. I wonder how your pastor would respond if he knew you wished someone and his family to 'rot in hell'?

He'd tell you that's not how a proper christian acts, and you KNOW I'm right.

stown-

You made it out from under the bed! Another night of nightmares of TO running into the end zone catching TD passes huh? Is that why lil' stownie's so angry? Get lost, troll.

WP-

Moron, you are forgetting everything as usual. You are wrong, wrong, wrong WRONG as usual. Join stownie under his bed, and GTFO.

• Options
    No anger here at all.

Perhaps you should look at your 12,000+ posts filled with anger, attempted insults, circumventing the bad word filter, and pathetic waste of bandwidth.

To sum up each and every one of your posts: image

If anyone has anger, it's you image