Home Sports Talk
Options

Please take religious and political threads to the appropriate forums

AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
They don't belong here...grote.

Comments

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL, now you're starting your own thread to cover up your ignorant dirtbag views. I guess it's OK for you to make social commentary about the topic of the day but when it gets thrown back at you, you don't like it much, huh? You're a hypocrite AND a dirtbag.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    I see you added me to your sigline. Wow, what an honor. Clown!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    Please take religious and political threads to the appropriate forums

Typical godless, liberal crap... it's ok to spread your views but the other opposing views are not appropriate.

Since you don't believe in "fairy tales" can you please explain your theory on the creation of life ... Oh my bad you would probably want it stated the origin of life, either way please explain how life appreaded one day from nothing.

This should be entertaining since it violates the fist rule of physics: something can not be created from nothing

Go ahead, we are all waiting on the answer
    "An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind". - Gandhi
  • Options

<< <i>LOL, now you're starting your own thread to cover up your ignorant dirtbag views. I guess it's OK for you to make social commentary about the topic of the day but when it gets thrown back at you, you don't like it much, huh? >>

• Options
    yawie99yawie99 Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    While I basically agree with your sigline, Ax, it does make every one of your posts religious, in a sense. If ya can't stand the heat...
    imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭

<< <i>LOL, now you're starting your own thread to cover up your ignorant dirtbag views. I guess it's OK for you to make social commentary about the topic of the day but when it gets thrown back at you, you don't like it much, huh? You're a hypocrite AND a dirtbag. >>

axtell has been an obliviously ignorant, hypocritical, lying dirtbag little hermaphrodite sorceress for a long time now..
    ·p_A·
  • Options

God Bless dlcayard.
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    More proof that this guy (axtell) is exactly what I have been saying he is for a long time now. A stupid dope.

he creates this thread while he sports that silly sig line. regardless of how one feels in regard to God, his sig line proves that he is also a hypocrit.

so lets see now, Axtell has been shown to be a racist, liar, fool, rat, and a hypocrit. did I miss anything?

God bless dlcayard indeed.

Steve

Good for you.
  • Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭
    Sometimes amazes me how stupid one can be to stick around boards where he continually gets bashed, proven wrong time and time and time and time again, proven rascist, proven liar, proven hypocrite, socially inept, etc etc...is this ignorance or just plain stupidity?
  • Options
    Again, if you want to discuss religion or politics, take it to the appropriate forums.

This forum is for sports talk...alpe, groteboy, take it there.
  • Options
    Again, if you want to discuss religion or politics, take it to the appropriate forums.

This forum is for sports talk...alpe, groteboy, take it there.

-------------------------
    God is an imaginary friend for grownups like groteboy.

Always looking for upgrades to my sets!

An Underrated Gem: 1985 Topps Football #5!
    ----------------------------------

/i]

So let me get this straight no one but you and the people who agree with you can talk about religion right? I notice you left Yawie out of all the religius talkers?

You have proven yourself again to be dumbest person on the forum, Skippy and Commieboy aint got nothing on you.
  • Options

This garbage coming from a hypocrite and a punk who states in every one of his posts that God is an imaginary friend for grownups. You're a lowlife, Axhole, why don't you just fade away like the coward you are.

• Options
    alpe-

no one's talking about religion...

grote-

the giants are winning....when you gonna hop on that bandwagon?
  • Options
    Hey Axtell -

You are talking about religion in every post moron!

• Options

<< <i>Hey Axtell -

You are talking about religion in every post moron! >>

And you talk about me in every post, don't you dipchit?

• Options
    As a result of your sig line that you fist used last year. So like I said, you can say whatever you want but then everyone else has to live by your rules?

You come out with a post that states "Please take religious and political threads to the appropriate forums" but have a religous sig line??

You have to be the dumbest person on this forum. BTW, you never did explain my original question.

• Options
    Don't waste your breath on Axhole. Hypocrite dirtbags never answer questions, they just spew more garbage.

• Options
    bri2327bri2327 Posts: 3,178 ✭✭

<< <i>As a result of your sig line that you fist used last year. So like I said, you can say whatever you want but then everyone else has to live by your rules?

You come out with a post that states "Please take religious and political threads to the appropriate forums" but have a religous sig line??

You have to be the dumbest person on this forum. BTW, you never did explain my original question. >>

Ax does not need to explain any of his comments and pseudo thoughts. His words are to be taken as unquestioned truth, much like the word of God.
    "The other teams could make trouble for us if they win."
    -- Yogi Berra

• Options
    Axtell -

May you and your family rot in hell
  • Options

<< <i>Axtell -

May you and your family rot in hell >>

Wow, you're quite the christian!!!

• Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Sometimes amazes me how stupid one can be to stick around boards where he continually gets bashed, proven wrong time and time and time and time again, proven rascist, proven liar, proven hypocrite, socially inept, etc etc...is this ignorance or just plain stupidity? >>

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    stownie-

You made it out from under your bed? Did you have nightmares about TO scoring over and over and over again on your pathetic team's defense?

BWHAHAHAHAHA

• Options

<< <i>stownie-

You made it out from under your bed? Did you have nightmares about TO scoring over and over and over again on your pathetic team's defense?

BWHAHAHAHAHA >>

Said the bandwagoning 'fan' of a 1-4 team.

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    stownie-

don't be mad because TO smoked your team for 3 TDs...even the backup Romo got a TD pass to him.

don't be mad because as bad as the bucs were in their first four years, the texans have been worse.

now, back under the bed with you!
  • Options

<< <i>stownie-

don't be mad because TO smoked your team for 3 TDs...even the backup Romo got a TD pass to him.

don't be mad because as bad as the bucs were in their first four years, the texans have been worse.

now, back under the bed with you! >>

Oh, I'm not "mad" since our team was expected to be terrible. The Bucs, on the other hand, were expected to make the playoffs and some predicted a Super Bowl.

At 1-4, they are the biggest disappointment in the NFL today, period. Had it not been for two terrible calls, they would be 0-5.

Or have you already jumped off that bandwagon?

All you talk about is: New York teams suck, Houston teams suck, A-Rod is sooooooo good looking, the WTC is a government conspiracy, 2 MGs is just as good as 4, being against the guarantee before being for it..

Perhaps you should spend the countless hours and almost 12,000 posts cheering your team rather than talking crap about everyone else.

Dope.
  • Options

<< <i>
    Oh, I'm not "mad" since our team was expected to be terrible. The Bucs, on the other hand, were expected to make the playoffs and some predicted a Super Bowl.
    >>

No one predicted a super bowl for the Bucs - perhaps that revisionist history you love so well is at it again?

<< <i>At 1-4, they are the biggest disappointment in the NFL today, period. Had it not been for two terrible calls, they would be 0-5. >>

What 2 'terrible' calls might that be? Other than the questionable roughing the passer call, the Clayton was INDEED the right call. Pull your head out of your ass before you talk next time, it makes it impossible to understand you!

<< <i>image >>

Yes, the texans' total and complete inability to put together a winning franchise is VERY funny.

<< <i>Or have you already jumped off that bandwagon? >>

Unlike you, douchebag, I don't ride bandwagons. University of texas fan huh? Riiiiiiiiight.

<< <i>All you talk about is: New York teams suck, Houston teams suck, A-Rod is sooooooo good looking, the WTC is a government conspiracy, 2 MGs is just as good as 4, being against the guarantee before being for it.. >>

Maybe that's all you hear, but there's plenty more going on (and it's MP (for megapixel)) DOPE.

<< <i>Perhaps you should spend the countless hours and almost 12,000 posts cheering your team rather than talking crap about everyone else. >>

Jealous that I have internet access at work and can post during the day while you're cleaning toliets, mop boy?

<< <i>Dope. >>

Yes you are. Acceptance is the first step to recovery.

Look, crackhead, you are an idiot. Your teams are complete and abysmal failures, the texans will NEVER field a winning team, the astros will be without Clemens from now on (and even with him couldn't make the playoffs), and you ramble on and on about the same chit every single day.

Your life must be miserable. Maybe you should get back under that bed before TO comes and scores some more touchdowns on you, douche.
  • Options
    Did you spend a lot of time and effort on that post, Tinkerbell? Try to think up of some "witty" posts which actually show your supidity?

Good, because I didn't read one single word image

Everything that you post is just imageimageimage

Dope.
  • Options

<< <i>Did you spend a lot of time and effort on that post, Tinkerbell? Try to think up of some "witty" posts which actually show your supidity? >>

No, unlike you, I don't obsess over every thread.

<< <i>Good, because I didn't read one single word image >>

So, if I am so insignificant as you want to make me out to be, then why do you spend an ounce of energy to reply? Because you like getting your ass handed to you as many times as possible?

<< <i>Everything that you post is just imageimageimage >>

And nothing you post offers any insight or opinion, other than to say 'I don't agree with Axtell! he makes me mad! grrr!'

<< <i>Dope. >>

Yes, dipchit, you sure are.
  • Options
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

And

• Options

• Options
    Definately ignorance..........
  • Options
    Wait no....definately stupidity.....
  • Options

<< <i>Definately ignorance.......... >>

hahaha

you mean 'definitely'?

• Options

<< <i>Wait no....definately stupidity..... >>

hahahaha

Dictionary.com is your friend!

• Options
    OOOOOPS! Definately ignorance AND stupidity.
  • Options

<< <i>OOOOOPS! Definately ignorance AND stupidity. >>

Yes, you possess both in spades.

Definitely.
  • Options
    ooooo....he caught a spelling error! Good for you! Your IQ has been recalculated...its a whole wopping 12 instead of 11. Good for you!
  • Options
    Invariably.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options

<< <i>ooooo....he caught a spelling error! Good for you! Your IQ has been recalculated...its a whole wopping 12 instead of 11. Good for you! >>

How ironic is it that you call me 'ignorant' and 'stupid' while misspelling 'definitely'?

• Options
    Yes, and you have NEVER made spelling errors....but thats ok, its less stupid to make a spelling error than it is to not know how to use a word correctly.....invariably.
  • Options

Dope.
  • Options

<< <i>Yes, and you have NEVER made spelling errors....but thats ok, its less stupid to make a spelling error than it is to not know how to use a word correctly.....invariably. >>

But it's even funnier when YOU try to call someone stupid and ignorant and misspell 'definitely'.

Definitely.

The dictionary is your friend, not your enemy.

• Options
    The dictionary is your friend, not your enemy.

So take your own advice and use one.

Steve

Good for you.
  • Options
    And get yourself a thesaurus too while youre at it DOPE
  • Options

New York teams suck, Houston teams suck, A-Rod is hawt, you are no 'fan', go see Brokeback Mountain...

• Options
    How ironic is it that you call me 'ignorant' and 'stupid' while misspelling 'definitely'?

Funny how when I corrected your (multiple) errors, they're only "typos"...the racist hypocrite strikes again! Clown! image

• Options
    You clowns are all so predictable.

Axtell and someone gets into a debate...all the mindless drones come to pile on, there's a pissing match back and forth as the drones try to get the last word, Axtell walks away.

Over and over again.

The same cycle.

Don't you clowns have any new material?

• Options
    Why get new material when you spout the same old garbage post after post.

You get offended when I correct your post, then relish in pointing out the errors or typos of others. But that's what racist dirtbag hypocrites too. You're the laughingstock of these boards. Only skippylou has less credibility than you (and it's a close match).

12,018 posts, wow, no one must listen to you in real life. No wonder you play Dungeons and Dragons and post on these boards morning, noon and night...it's sad, really, but I have no sympathy for idiots like you.

• Options
    Ok, that's it.

'racist'? You're done.
  • Options

<< <i>Ok, that's it.

'racist'? You're done. >>

Oh but it's okay for you to call people every name in the book.

Pot meet kettle, you hypocrite.