Home Sports Talk
Options

history in the making 75 topps case break in the works CASE SOLD OUT!!!

For those who haven't seen the forum yet check it out and get in now <<update case sold out>>

75case break thread

Comments

• Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    Come on man you're going to spam up every forum with this stupid thread?

Sheesh.
  • Options
    softparadesoftparade Posts: 9,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah, its not spam. One thread? Involving nothing but members of CU? Glad I saw this thread .... it led me to the main thread. Very interesting. There is nothing more in the hobby I love more then unopened stories from this time period on down.

I just may have to pony up for a block of six ....

EDITED to say that case looks PRISTINE.

ISO 1978 Topps Baseball in NM-MT High Grade Raw 3, 100, 103, 302, 347, 376, 416, 466, 481, 487, 509, 534, 540, 554, 579, 580, 622, 642, 673, 724__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ISO 1978 O-Pee-Chee in NM-MT High Grade Raw12, 21, 29, 38, 49, 65, 69, 73, 74, 81, 95, 100, 104, 110, 115, 122, 132, 133, 135, 140, 142, 151, 153, 155, 160, 161, 167, 168, 172, 179, 181, 196, 200, 204, 210, 224, 231, 240

• Options
    He put this thread in every single forum here, that's why I commented on it.
  • Options
    Thanks softparade glad to see you in the group and axtel this is exactly why i put it in every forum. Some mebers never venture past 1 forum just wanted to get some of those mebers in on this and it has helped so deal with it this is a community and this wasn't spam
  • Options
    There's no reason to throw this spam into every forum...anyone who wanted to see it would have seen it in the appropriate forums.
  • Options

<< <i>There's no reason to throw this spam into every forum...anyone who wanted to see it would have seen it in the appropriate forums. >>

Lighten up Francis.

• Options

<< <i>
    Lighten up Francis.
    >>

That's Psycho, to you.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>
    Lighten up Francis.
    >>

That's Psycho, to you. >>

Spelled...

M-O-R-O-N
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frankly, I'd rather read a thread about the 75 mini case than yet another long and drawn out pissing match between Axtell and Stown, etc. If you don't care to know about the thread, just skip it or at least don't spend the time and effort posting about it. Sheesh! image

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options

<< <i>Frankly, I'd rather read a thread about the 75 mini case than yet another long and drawn out pissing match between Axtell and Stown, etc. If you don't care to know about the thread, just skip it or at least don't spend the time and effort posting about it. Sheesh! image >>

Couldn't agree more. My last post in this one, as 200 bones is not in my price limit.
    Collecting;
    Mark Mulder rookies
    Chipper Jones rookies
    Orlando Cabrera rookies
    Lawrence Taylor
    Sam Huff
    Lavar Arrington
    NY Giants
    NY Yankees
    NJ Nets
    NJ Devils
    1950s-1960s Topps NY Giants Team cards

Looking for Topps rookies as well.

References:
    GregM13
    VintageJeff
  • Options

<< <i>Frankly, I'd rather read a thread about the 75 mini case than yet another long and drawn out pissing match between Axtell and Stown, etc. If you don't care to know about the thread, just skip it or at least don't spend the time and effort posting about it. Sheesh! image >>

I wouldn't have cared if he hadn't felt the need to post the same exact overstated thread in every forum here trying to drum up sales.

History? Talk about overstatement of the year!
  • Options
    He's not selling the box, Steve Hart is. He's not purchasing the box either, zef is. It's not everyday that a $25,000 sealed box gets cracked open, either.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    True, but "history-making"? No one's ever opened an old case before?

I'm not dissing this at all, but I agree that one thread was fine enough for it.
  • Options

<< <i>True, but "history-making"? No one's ever opened an old case before?

I'm not dissing this at all, but I agree that one thread was fine enough for it. >>

These were my points exactly. He gummed up every forum on this board with this 'history making' post.

• Options
    softparadesoftparade Posts: 9,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gummed up? How do you "gum up" a forum with ONE thread?

I appreciate the forum police thinking they are do gooders. But, give it a rest man. Its one thread in each forum. And it involves CU guys. My goodness some of you are uptight ....

ISO 1978 Topps Baseball in NM-MT High Grade Raw 3, 100, 103, 302, 347, 376, 416, 466, 481, 487, 509, 534, 540, 554, 579, 580, 622, 642, 673, 724__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ISO 1978 O-Pee-Chee in NM-MT High Grade Raw12, 21, 29, 38, 49, 65, 69, 73, 74, 81, 95, 100, 104, 110, 115, 122, 132, 133, 135, 140, 142, 151, 153, 155, 160, 161, 167, 168, 172, 179, 181, 196, 200, 204, 210, 224, 231, 240

• Options
    hi axtellimage
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭

<< <i>True, but "history-making"? No one's ever opened an old case before? >>

absolutely it could be considered history making, if it actually goes through.. ive never seen a message board co-op $25,000 wax break..

and for anybody like brianna to play message board cop is ridiculous..

on the open forum, she even resorted to calling 80sjunkie's collection "junk".. meanwhile, axtells collecting 1985 topps in PSA 8..
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    absolutely it could be considered history making, if it actually goes through.. ive never seen a message board co-op $25,000 wax break..

and for anybody like brianna to play message board cop is ridiculous..

on the open forum, she even resorted to calling 80sjunkie's collection "junk".. meanwhile, axtells collecting 1985 topps in PSA 8.

Exactly. I find it somewhat ironic that the forum patrol here criticizes one post per message board here but find nothing wrong with multiple meaningless threads about spammy & alt ID conspiracies. image

Newflash: many of the posters here actually find card collecting and a $25K sealed case busting interesting and very much so. Not interested? Just skip the thread, simple as that.

• Options
  • Options

<< <i>
    on the open forum, she even resorted to calling 80sjunkie's collection "junk".. meanwhile, axtells collecting 1985 topps in PSA 8.. >>

Please post where I called this break 'junk'? I referred to the individual being 'junk', saying his screen name fit him perfectly - not the break. You are WRONG again as usual, misquoting and taking quotes out of text. I expect an apology immediately for your out and out LIE about what I said. I see you didn't dare link the thread for being called out for being the liar that you are. Typical.

Pandrews, for the 100th time, I am not collecting the 1985 set in 8, I am working on commons in 8, HoFers/stars in 9, and it's simply my favorite set (but not the only set I work on nor the only set I collect). For someone that runs his mouth a whole hell of a lot regarding my collection, you never have shown what you collect?

• Options
    axtell thanks for theimage
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    <<< on the open forum, she even resorted to calling 80sjunkie's collection "junk".. meanwhile, axtells collecting 1985 topps in PSA 8.. >>>

So he's been upgrading his 1985 Topps 5's, 6's and 7's.
  • Options
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Gummed up? How do you "gum up" a forum with ONE thread?

I appreciate the forum police thinking they are do gooders. But, give it a rest man. Its one thread in each forum. And it involves CU guys. My goodness some of you are uptight .... >>

I thnk he meant to say Gemmed up
  • Options

<< <i>
    I thnk he meant to say Gemmed up >>

Absolutely.

When this case is sold out, will 80s go back under his rock?

I hope so.
  • Options
    sorry axtell im here to stay and guess what you dont bother me but it is fun watching everybody else jump all over you. oh you wnated an apology i'm sorry your a loser and if you ever feel man enough to talk chit face to face let me know i can be in modesto in 1 hour.
    oh and once again thanks for theimage
  • Options

<< <i>sorry axtell im here to stay and guess what you dont bother me but it is fun watching everybody else jump all over you. oh you wnated an apology i'm sorry your a loser and if you ever feel man enough to talk chit face to face let me know i can be in modesto in 1 hour.
    oh and once again thanks for theimage >>

'your' a loser?

haha

How about spelling that properly. You're the loser, dope.

The only loser here is you junk. How appropriate a name you have for yourself, junk. And, what, you're unable to defend yourself with words so you'll try the 'toughguy I'll come down there and fight you!' approach?

Talking chit? What, because I called you a spammer for posting the same over-the-top post on ever forum here? (history in the making! hahahahaha)

Loser. Get off these boards you mindless troll.
  • Options
    What are you forum police?

Collecting;
    Mark Mulder rookies
    Chipper Jones rookies
    Orlando Cabrera rookies
    Lawrence Taylor
    Sam Huff
    Lavar Arrington
    NY Giants
    NY Yankees
    NJ Nets
    NJ Devils

References:
    GregM13
    VintageJeff
  • Options
    yeah because i am a tough guy and dont hide behind a forum.

Dude your words don't bother me i know my collections greater then yours ever could be. 80s junkie yep thats me a wax junkie lets see my warehouse has at last count 25 cases of 85 topps football bet youd like a few of those or how about on of my 11 cases of 81 topps football for that joke of a montana rc. i hvae over 500 1979-85 wax cases and counting so yeah i'm a junkie.
    You see i dont care about you axtell but you obviously feel the need to feel like the forum tough guy. I simply stated when you fell like a real man let me know.thats who i am a real person oh and how did you put it in your pm keep bothering me thats harrasment lol you harass these boards every day
    I know i just made you happy to speak so go ahead shout back or step outside ior m sure we will just see another post of you crying like a bich

• Options

<< <i>yeah because i am a tough guy and dont hide behind a forum. >>

ooh a real tough guy spammer.

<< <i>Dude your words don't bother me i know my collections greater then yours ever could be. 80s junkie yep thats me a wax junkie lets see my warehouse has at last count 25 cases of 85 topps football bet youd like a few of those or how about on of my 11 cases of 81 topps football for that joke of a montana rc. i hvae over 500 1979-85 wax cases and counting so yeah i'm a junkie.
    You see i dont care about you axtell but you obviously feel the need to feel like the forum tough guy. I simply stated when you fell like a real man let me know.thats who i am a real person oh and how did you put it in your pm keep bothering me thats harrasment lol you harass these boards every day >>

You don't care about me yet you can't help but (a) respond to every one of my posts, (b) feel the need to PM me, and (c) 'threaten' (haha) to be in Modesto in an hour. Pure comedy. Thanks for the laugh.

<< <i>I know i just made you happy to speak so go ahead shout back or step outside ior m sure we will just see another post of you crying like a bich >>

The only one crying here is you. Why don't you just buy the rest of the packs if you're (not your) so loaded with cash and let this 'history in the making!' thread die?
  • Options
    Ax, the whole premise of "making history" is a group purchase of this case. That's the history in it. You came pouting and whining into each of these threads(anyone else witness to the tearfest on the open forum?).
    Collecting;
    Mark Mulder rookies
    Chipper Jones rookies
    Orlando Cabrera rookies
    Lawrence Taylor
    Sam Huff
    Lavar Arrington
    NY Giants
    NY Yankees
    NJ Nets
    NJ Devils

References:
    GregM13
    VintageJeff
  • Options

<< <i>Ax, the whole premise of "making history" is a group purchase of this case. That's the history in it. You came pouting and whining into each of these threads(anyone else witness to the tearfest on the open forum?). >>

No, sparky, the issue I have is this clown posting this same exact thread in every single forum (even ones non-related like the non-sports cards forum). Hell, he's not even the one organizing it, zef is. yet you don't see zef here with this crap - he has more class than this clown. Now he's sporting a second thread in the sports forum about it?

Pathetic.
  • Options
    And your like a little kid following him around, good going Farva.
    Collecting;
    Mark Mulder rookies
    Chipper Jones rookies
    Orlando Cabrera rookies
    Lawrence Taylor
    Sam Huff
    Lavar Arrington
    NY Giants
    NY Yankees
    NJ Nets
    NJ Devils

References:
    GregM13
    VintageJeff
  • Options

<< <i>And your like a little kid following him around, good going Farva. >>

I want my damned litre of cola.
  • Options
    lol, hilarious movie.
    Collecting;
    Mark Mulder rookies
    Chipper Jones rookies
    Orlando Cabrera rookies
    Lawrence Taylor
    Sam Huff
    Lavar Arrington
    NY Giants
    NY Yankees
    NJ Nets
    NJ Devils

References:
    GregM13
    VintageJeff
  • Options
    oh yeah i started it with zef and im the one promoting it getting more people to jump on baord its such a pathetic venture theres already a article about it. with zef and my name in it.
    STRENGTH IN NUMBERS
    So please keep it up axtell bad chit like you is good publicity your keeping people looking and keeping us at the top of the boards
    everyone wants to know what axtell the whiner is crying about. I love it .

for those who want to read the thread axtell keeps whining about come join the fun
    75 topps case break
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>
    on the open forum, she even resorted to calling 80sjunkie's collection "junk".. meanwhile, axtells collecting 1985 topps in PSA 8.. >>

Please post where I called this break 'junk'? I referred to the individual being 'junk', saying his screen name fit him perfectly - not the break. You are WRONG again as usual, misquoting and taking quotes out of text. I expect an apology immediately for your out and out LIE about what I said. I see you didn't dare link the thread for being called out for being the liar that you are. Typical.

Pandrews, for the 100th time, I am not collecting the 1985 set in 8, I am working on commons in 8, HoFers/stars in 9, and it's simply my favorite set (but not the only set I work on nor the only set I collect). For someone that runs his mouth a whole hell of a lot regarding my collection, you never have shown what you collect? >>

you said quote "On one hand, we have a mindless spammer named 80sjunkie (junk being quite the accurate term)".. link

similar to how you said something about stown collecting junk (1955 topps)..

do you really expect an apology from me? ever?.. lol
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    topps-

absolutely...the broken lizard crew has a new movie out called 'Beerfest'...its tagged as a 'fight club' of the beer drinking circuit.

pandrews-

your ability to take things out of context is amazing.

junk-

you are keeping your threads 'at the top' with your hourly bumps and now, an entire new thread devoted to this 'history in the making!'

• Options
    junk-

looks like you just got spanked over in the OF by smotis, hmm? No more bumps for you!
  • Options
    bumping the thread hourly is a bit ridiculous.. your wouldve been better off just letting axtell make herself look like an idiot..
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    thats ok we pmd and worked it out axtell just mad he has no authority to spank anyoneimage
  • Options
  • Options
    case sold out and who said it couldn't be done.
  • Options

<< <i>case sold out and who said it couldn't be done. >>

Good! Does that mean you're going to go crawl back under your rock now?
  • Options
    no but you'll get a 3 day reprieve while i fly out there to help bust the case openimage
  • Options

<< <i>no but you'll get a 3 day reprieve while i fly out there to help bust the case openimage >>

Maybe you can make it a permanent one, like the one stownie is working on for himself?
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Many wish you would axtell. I know i would.

you made more of this thread then the original poster did. in typical fashion you you were seen as a hypocrit.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options

<< <i>Many wish you would axtell. I know i would. >>

Why is that wp? Becuase I kick your ass up and down this forum every time you post and expose you as the fraud you really are?

<< <i>you made more of this thread then the original poster did. in typical fashion you you were seen as a hypocrit.

Steve >>

I made more of *this* thread? No, I had an issue with his spamming every forum (even unrelated ones like non-sports), posting multiple threads (here and in the OF), and bumping it hourly.

Hypocrite, you mean? Perhaps you should check out: Linky Poo just for WP
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>no but you'll get a 3 day reprieve while i fly out there to help bust the case openimage >>

Maybe you can make it a permanent one, like the one stownie is working on for himself? >>

Excuse me?

1) Please stop harassing me
    2) Please stop making things up
    3) Please stop fillling up these boards with bitterness, hatred, and flame-wars

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts