Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

The "COIN TAG" is done. PLEASE READ UPDATE

2»

Comments

• ajiaajia Posts: 5,403 ✭✭✭
    Not that I wouldn't know what to do with it, I'm more afraid that I would like a darkside coin & start another registry!! image
  • You could be like some of us a......... BI-SIDER lol image
    Ebay Seller I.D
    the_northern_trading_company
    ace@airadv.net
    imageimage
  • LETS POST A DEADLINE
    What will work 3-5 days? lmk,MoJo
    Ebay Seller I.D
    ace@airadv.net
    imageimage
  • BigJohnDBigJohnD Posts: 332 ✭✭✭
    I don't think I posted, but I would also like to be in.
  • ajiaajia Posts: 5,403 ✭✭✭
    ....but I suggest everyone join claychasers TAG most of the people who was interested in mine are also interested in his ,I think a certified tag will work out better for everyone. Again I aplogize and hope everyone understands my situation. GOD BLESS and take care eveyone,Dave> MoJo

Dave, just to clarify, claychasers TAG does include raw coins, as well as certified.
    It may be too late to join, not sure of that rule.

I also have a tag going with just PCGS coins involved, and anyone can join at any time with my approval.

I am also thinking of starting a 'different' type of tag, my brain cells are hard at work with the plan. image
  • claychaserclaychaser Posts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭
    Mojoman pm'd me - he is down for the count with back problems and passed on my tag. Let's give him some "get well" prayers!

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye
  • claychaserclaychaser Posts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭
    Hi Greg,

Do you want in on my tag?

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye
  • Thank you ,it is very appreciated,May GOD BLESS you and your family,Take care,Dave
    Ebay Seller I.D
    ace@airadv.net
    imageimage