Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Anaconda Rare Coins.com - Winners Announced! - Keep Buying Coins until Monday to Test to System! - 1

13»

Comments

• Options
    airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 22,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minor thing... the email/password box when you log in would look better if they lined up image
    JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • Options
    poorguypoorguy Posts: 4,317

<< <i>"No coins are available" on every denomination i click on. image >>

Great! Second time in 2 days I've completely turned over all of our inventory. Adrian's gonna be excited about that. image

In the next few minutes I will be flushing out the invoices for yet another round.
    Brandon Kelley - ANA - 972.746.9193 - http://www.bestofyesterdaycollectibles.com
  • Options
    Everything seems to be working fine for me. Very easy to use . Thanks , that was fun.image
  • Options
    OldnewbieOldnewbie Posts: 1,425 ✭✭
    No problems here.
  • Options
    working great now could not check out before
    Some Days its not worth chewing through the straps
  • Options
    Did anyone's invoices emailed to them only have one item listed on it when multiple were actually purchased? If so then what was the invoice number.
    Brandon Kelley - ANA - 972.746.9193 - http://www.bestofyesterdaycollectibles.com
  • Options
    StrikeOutXXXStrikeOutXXX Posts: 3,352 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Did anyone's invoices emailed to them only have one item listed on it when multiple were actually purchased? If so then what was the invoice number. >>

Brandon - the 50 or so Friday, the 50 or so last night, and I just tried one now (Invoice #10) have all just displayed the 1st line. Even if it is just a 1-coin order, it doesn't show the total and such.
    ------------------------------------------------------------

"You Suck Award" - February, 2015

Discoverer of 1919 Mercury Dime DDO - FS-101
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Did anyone's invoices emailed to them only have one item listed on it when multiple were actually purchased? If so then what was the invoice number. >>

Brandon - the 50 or so Friday, the 50 or so last night, and I just tried one now (Invoice #10) have all just displayed the 1st line. Even if it is just a 1-coin order, it doesn't show the total and such. >>

Ok. I just checked out invoice 10 and these are the coins that are on it:

Coin Price

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1806 1/2c NGC MS63BN Draped Bust Half Cent 178206001 $2,475.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1851 1c NGC MS65BN Chocolate Brown Large Cent 165709402 $795.00

Is this correct?

Also, checking the email notification I recieve to sales@anacondararecoins.com, these are the coins on the invoice I recieve

Coin Price

1806 1/2c NGC MS63BN Draped Bust Half Cent 178206001 $2,475.00

1851 1c NGC MS65BN Chocolate Brown Large Cent 165709402 $795.00

Shipping: $12

Total: $3,282.00

The email is a carbon copy that you recieve. Can your email display HTML? What OS, Browser, eMail client are you using?

Also, when you click on "Print Invoice" does it display correctly?

• Options
    StrikeOutXXXStrikeOutXXX Posts: 3,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I changed my contact info to a few work e-mails and generated a few invoices and checked them (I sent the e-mails directly to you).

I can get HTML e-mails on my home PC, I have several from other sources, but yours seems to quit in outlook express. I'll check entourage on my macs at work tomorrow. The print invoice looks fine, the rest should be in your e-mail.

Edit: I just tried my web interface to my home e-mail and eliminated outlook express all together and it had an error message at the bottom to investigate.
    ------------------------------------------------------------

"You Suck Award" - February, 2015

Discoverer of 1919 Mercury Dime DDO - FS-101
  • Options

<< <i>I changed my contact info to a few work e-mails and generated a few invoices and checked them (I sent the e-mails directly to you).

I can get HTML e-mails on my home PC, I have several from other sources, but yours seems to quit in outlook express. I'll check entourage on my macs at work tomorrow. The print invoice looks fine, the rest should be in your e-mail.

Edit: I just tried my web interface to my home e-mail and eliminated outlook express all together and it had an error message at the bottom to investigate. >>

I see what the result of the error is in your email. I also forwarded the email I recieve, which is a carbon copy of the one you get. Maybe an email filter is having some effect??
  • Options
    MillertimeMillertime Posts: 2,048 ✭✭
    I received my $35 check today. Thanks Brandon.

Millertime

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file