Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Stamps

Looking For Chechoslovakia Album Pages

Hi,
My daughter is expressing some interest in stamp collecting (yipee). I collect US stamps, she wants to try something different. I recently got a big baggie full of Chechs (modern)stamps and gave to her. Now she needs a place to put them. I don't want to buy a whole WW album so was wondering if anyone had any Chechs Album pages they are aren't using and would be willing to give her or part with for a very nominal cost. I'd pay the postage. Anyone out there care to help?
Thanks in advance,

Dave N.

Comments

• dougwtxdougwtx Posts: 566 ✭✭
    There are some websites where you pay a nominal fee and you can print your own pages out. If you want the names, PM me and I'll try to round some up. I also think some may be mentioned on SOR.

Also, if you go to a stamp show, many dealers will give you pages and/or albums for free or next to nothing. Same goes for a stamp shop; used albums are pretty cheap.

If you still have no luck and not in a hurry, PM me, and I'll ask some dealers who might be willing to give up pages for Czech.
  • Thanks for the offer Doug,
    I really don't want to buy anything now since I'm not shure how long her interest in stamp collecting may last.
    I'll shoot you an e-mail on this and in the meantime hope for a donation of someones old unwanted album/pages.

Dave N.
  • ad4400ad4400 Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a WW album from when I was a child, circa 1970s. Is that going to be too old? At this point I don't think I'd have any use for those pages.
  • Hi ad4400,

I'm afraid that is going to be a little too old. She had them out just day before yesterday, sorting through a few dozen more of them. They seem to be more in the later 70's on up. Maybe I should look for her an older Czech catalog for a giveaway, then help her ID and group her stamps into series'. Then I can download some of those free album pages and we can make her own personalized album.
    Thanks for the offer.

Dave N.