Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Coinalot...Knights Quest............... Part 2......DIRECTORS CUT!

BearBear Posts: 18,954 ✭✭
The first rays of sunlight are beginning to light up the battlements

of Coinalot and the assembled Knights, under the leadership of Prinz Michael

and St Feldolini, stand to in the courtyard of the castle.

Prinz Michael...Knights, a day may come, when men may fear to fight for the right
and protect the innocent .........but it shall not be this day. This day, we shall ride
in defense of the realm and its people. Today we ride into the shade of the Valley of Death.
Today, we ride............................. to Cher...Wood...Forest.
Assembled Knights....Huzzah, Huzzah, Hip Hip Hoorah, Hip Hip Hoorah
St Feldolini:.....Knights, In column of Twos, foward, at the trot....

So, with pennants flying, and armour shinning in the sunlight, the Knights of Coinalot sally forth from the castle
On their dangerous, Knight's Quest, 150 leagues distant. Hour after hour the knights travel the dusty roads.

Sir Bear;........ .. I'm hungry!
Sir Russ.......... STFU you Fat fur ball.
Sir Blackhawk... Bunch of right wing fanatics!
Sir Brian deGuy.,Commie Bastiches!
Sir Thiggee;.......May you all burn to death in a fire.
St Feldolini;........Now, now lads, let us do our duty as
comrades in arms. No bickering.
Sir Boom;..... ...I got a bunch of nice quarters. All toned
and high grade. You can't go wrong buying my quarters
Sir Puffy.,...........Anyone got change for a Royal Pantaloon?
Sir TDN..............Anyone want to look at my dollars?

Sir Tumass.........Damn, this is just like being on the open Forum on the weekend.
Sir BNE...............Off topic twit
Sir Silverpop......ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz
Prinz Michael.....Lighten up Francis! This is a Knights Quest, not a fraternity smoker.
We shall stop for the night by the side of the stream..........Dismount
and make camp.

Sir Makarovii......Why do I have to gather the wood. Why can't a flaming Liberal do that?
Sir Bear.............Now, now Makiiy, I will assist thee in thy labor.
Sir Makarovii.....mumbling under his breath, ( big over stuffed fur ball)

Prinz Michael....Well St Feldolini, should we send scout Twodogs up ahead a day or two
to see what lies beyond the mountains.
St Feldolini.......Tis well to do so. Let us also send the Mad Russian, Makarovii with him.
Two heads are better then one.

Sir Brian de Guy....What's for dinner tonight..
Igor the Cook........Mathster, tonight we have Louithianna Crawfith and hot thpicy thrimp.
Sir Bear.................Tonight I could eat a horse.
Sir Brian de Guy....Hey Bear, it looks like you already have..BWAAAHAHAHAHA!

Slowly the darkness of night falls and enfolds the Knights in its velvet darkness. Above, the
stars shown with diamond like brilliance in the cool clear night. Each day traveled, means that our Knights
draw ever closer to the danger of Cher...Wood.....Forest.

After travelling for 6 days and 5 nights, scouts Twodogs and Sir Makarovii returned to the Knights encampment.
Sir Makarovii....Prinz Michael, we have approached with all stealth to the very outskirts of the forest. All was silent
Not even the sound of a bird was to be heard.
Twodogs.........It is most dark within and tightly grown with trees my lord. It woudeth be most difficult to manouver
the horses in such a place. We would have to enter single file. Could be a dangerous trap indeed Sir Prinz.

The next day on the very outskirts to the Valley containing the Forest, St Feldolini addresses the Knights and archers.

St Feldolini........Knights, we shall enter the forest single file. Archers, thou shalt disperse thyselves one archer between each
knight for mutual protection. Every odd knight and archer ,shall guard the right side and every even Knight
and archer shall guard the left side. The first 6 knights and archers shall guard against frontal attack while the
last 6 knights and archers shall be a rear guard. I shall lead the left and Prinz Michael shall lead the right.

Into the Forest rode the Brave 40 Knights and 40 archers. Darkness to the right of them, darkness to the left of them
darkness in front of them , onward rode the brave 40 nights and strode the 40 archers. After an hour into the forest
a rain of arrows struck at our gallant band.

Sir Bear..............An arrow hits with a load thud. I'M hit groans sir Bear. They got me in the Kishkas.
St Feldolini.........Archers Fire away. Knights column, to the left flank, charge.
Sir Blackhawk....Its all President Bushes fault!
Sir Claw.....'''''....Oh, hush up hawky.
Sir Boom............I do believeth, that a squirrel hath runneth up my pant leg.
Sir Claw............Well Boomer old lad, tis the season that the squirrels doth gather their nuts.

The battle savage and hard fought, in the darkness of the ever present gloom of the forest, knights falling with enough arrows
as to appear to be porkeypines. Archers valiently fighting agains stealthy shadows and apperitions.Tis a battle without
quarter or mercy. Luckily as fate would have it, intermission fell and out came the food vendors.
Peanuts....Get you red hot Peanuts.....Hot dogs....one Royal Pantaloon....Get you beer Here...Ice cold beer here...........
The battered and injured Knights and archers were able to choweth down and slake their burning thirst.

Prinz Michael...I say Feldolini old chap....I do believe the jiggith is uppith.
St Feldolini......I would say so old man. Half the knight are down and ever old bear has an arrow
in his kishkas. We must ask for quarter.
Sir Boom......Did someone mention quarters,...have I got quarters! Super coins, all toned.

Soon a white flag flyeth. Had they had one, a French Flag woudith been more appropriate but forsooth, they had not packed
such a flag that day.

Prinz Michael...I say, you there, in the forest, we ask quarter and parley.

From out of the gloom of the forest, strides a figuere all clad in green, with a jaunty feather in the cap.
Cheryl of Cher Wood Forest....So, You woosies are all tuckered out are you. I am Cheryl and these are my
merry band of Robbing Hoods.
Prinz Michael...............You say that we have been thus trounced and defeated by a bunch......of.......women.
Cheryl.........................That appears to be so my lord. This forest is ruled by women. Let me introduce my merry girls,
Tassa, Spud girl, Luvdawgs, Mrs Goose, Lucy Bop, Mad eddy, 2Labmom, Ealandg, Peg, Little Dot
and Pretty Lady B. The rest of the ladies are resting.
St Feldolini.......Gasp, we armoured Knigts, have been bested by a mere handful of girls.
Cheryl.............Well, it appears we are more of a handful then you fellas could handle.

Sir Silverpop...ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz!
Cheryl...........That will cost you big time, big boy.

Prinz Michael...Tell us the price of our ransom lady Cheryl.
Cheryl............All your armour, horses, Royal Pantaloons and something sweet.
Prinz Michael..Something sweet......well ok, you can have Sir Airplanenut and Sir Kyle.
Cheryl..........Actually we kinda had a hankering for twodogs. His rugged, wild look has touched
our hearts. But actually we have a real taste for pastry. What have you got.

All eyes immediately turn to Sir Bear lying on the ground with an arrow in his kishkas.

Prinz Michael...Well Sir Bear, what goodies did you pack in your old haver sacky.
Sir Bear..........Well, I have eaten most of my sweets on the long march, but I believe I
may haveth 4 dozen jelly donuts left in my haver sacky.
Cheryl............Done and done. With the pay ment of all that I have demanded and with the
Surrenderith of the jelly donuts, thee and thy men are free to leave Cher...Wood...Forest.
Sir Bear.........Groan, all off my beautiful donuts.......all gone......sob, snif, snif.....sob.

Tis a sad march of our battered but intrepid knights and archers back to Coinalot. A battle lost, but they
live to fight another day. Sir Bear is in great discomfort and moaning mightily. An arrow in ones kishkas is
no small thing, but it pales next to the loss of all his beloved jelly donuts

Next Monday,...... will be " New Tales of Coin Smoke". Marshall Matt Bear, squares off against the Apply Strudel Gang.
See all your old friends from Dodge City.....Kitty, Doc.....Sam....Chester.....and all of the wits, half wits and dim wits
of the town will be there in all of their Frontier Glory.

There once was a place called
Camelotimage

Comments

• Options
    OffMetalOffMetal Posts: 1,684
    FINALLY!!! PART 2!!
    -Ben T. * Collector of Errors! * Proud member of the CUFYNA
  • Options
    coinguy1coinguy1 Posts: 13,485
    The poor guys never had a chance against the gals, though I'm not sure if it was Prinz's fault or Bush's fault. image
  • Options
    GemineyeGemineye Posts: 5,374
    Poor Sir Bear.....image.......the jellies are gone...........!!!!!!
    ......Larry........image
  • Options
    CherwoodCherwood Posts: 1,073
    Don't mess with me and my merry band! image
    Cheryl........."She was not quite what you would call refined. She was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot." - Mark Twain

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
  • Options
    clw54clw54 Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what's a kishkas ?
  • Options
    ldhairldhair Posts: 7,121 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Larry

• Options
    cladkingcladking Posts: 28,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very good.

Tempus fugit.
  • Options
    ClankeyeClankeye Posts: 3,928

<< <i>Clankeye would be proud >>

Coinosaurus, said that in the other thread. And correct he is.

You do well, sir Bear. Coinalot is safe in your able paws.

Clankeye

(Prinz Michael--I like that.)
    Brevity is the soul of wit. --William Shakespeare
  • Options
    ccrccr Posts: 2,446
    Sorry to miss this this article of comedy when first published! Great as always!image
  • Options
    I never knew that bears had "kishkas" !
    Cam-Slam 2-6-04
    3 "DAMMIT BOYS"
    4 "YOU SUCKS"
    Numerous POTD (But NONE officially recognized)
    Seated Halves are my specialty !
    Seated Half set by date/mm COMPLETE !
    Seated Half set by WB# - 289 down / 31 to go !!!!!
    (1) "Smoebody smack him" from CornCobWipe !
    IN MEMORY OF THE CUOF image
  • Options
    Everybody has kishkas, even bears.image
    Camelotimage
  • Options
    Camelotimage
  • Options
    FinallyHereFinallyHere Posts: 822 ✭✭✭
    under the leadership of Prinz Michael and St. Feldini

Well, ok Bear, but I'm not sure I like the idea of sharing leadership with St. Feldini image

I can say this since he's no longer posting here image

P. S. I fully expect to catch some crap for the above remark from Mark while in Long Beach image
    Mike Printz
    Harlan J. Berk, Ltd.
    https://hjbltd.com/#!/department/us-coins
  • Options
    Bravo!!!! Glad to see it come about again!!!!!!!!
    This is a very dumb ass thread. - Laura Sperber - Tuesday January 09, 2007 11:16 AM image

Hell, I don't need to exercise.....I get enough just pushing my luck.
  • Options
    Thats was a good Story Bear, i have to find the first one and read it too
    "I'm not the judge of Man, that is God's job, I just make arrangements for them to meet"
  • Options
    JRoccoJRocco Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Thats was a good Story Bear, i have to find the first one and read it too >>

These "tales" should be shared via PM's NOT ON THE COIN FORUM

Just because Bear mentions someones name---they get all orgasmic and suddenly LOVE off topic stuff----WRONG

Just plain WRONG and if it will be good for the goose (or bear) then it should be good for the gander and ALL off topic threads should be fair game, then these boards will go away---happy then ??????
    Some coins are just plain "Interesting"
  • Options
    Rocco,don't be such a fussbudget.

Relax a little and smile.
    Camelotimage

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file