Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

86 Toppps 3-box rack break live ! and in progress" continued"

2»

Comments

• Options
    tennesseebankertennesseebanker Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭
    Thats probably what I am going to do Shambo. I have went through 1 box so far and pulled 6 phillies league leaders and 4 regular Carltons, I will look through the other two boxes later this afternoon. We'll talk later on how much, after I see how many I've pulled altogether,Probabhly about the same as last time or a little less.

Thanks TB

• Options
    BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭

<< <i>Ok, I have a good problem. On my first trial run of looking for centering and checking with my trusty 10x loupe I have managed to pull about 55 star cards from the 86 racks that should grade 9 or higher. Now, should I send them all in for grading at a $250 hit plus the cost of the case $45, or just scale down to about 20 or so of the very best ? I am wondering if there would be enough demand for them to take a $300 hit. >>

That's almost .75 star card per rack. Either you hit the absoute mother load, and found the most beautiful rack case ever, or you're missing something on some of these cards. IMExperience that's a very high ratio of nice cards to duds.