Home Sports Talk

Video of top 10 baseball fights

Remember these Chuck Norris Facts

1. When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down
2. According to Einstein's theory of relativity, Chuck Norris can actually roundhouse kick you yesterday
3. There are no such things as lesbians, just women who have not yet met Chuck Norris

Comments

• AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    Bell got absolutely crushed in that one...I don't remember that one. Good find.
  • Someone once told me that Mo was running to the hot dog guy and George just happened to get in the way. Can anyone confirm? image

Remember these Chuck Norris Facts

1. When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down
    2. According to Einstein's theory of relativity, Chuck Norris can actually roundhouse kick you yesterday
    3. There are no such things as lesbians, just women who have not yet met Chuck Norris
  • cardfan07cardfan07 Posts: 680 ✭✭
    Always Always Always Always Always love nolan smacking ventura around.
    Question: has any major leaguer looked like a bigger pansy than Grahame Lloyd throwing haymakers at Jose Mesa??
    Ted Williams, Willie Mays, Tom Seaver, Mike Schmidt, George Brett, Bob Gibson, Lou Brock player collector
  • Writer11Writer11 Posts: 738
    I cringe every time I see that Ventura/Ryan fight. Ventura is one of the classiest ballplayers this world will ever know, but I'm still not sure what he was thinking. And unfortunately, that fight is what he will always be remembered for.
  • goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭

thanks for posting that!

Ryan opened a can of whoopass for sure!
  • bri2327bri2327 Posts: 3,178 ✭✭
    great stuff !

I never saw that Gerald Williams vs. Pedro fight, Williams put Pedro to the ground like he was nothing.
    "The other teams could make trouble for us if they win."
    -- Yogi Berra

• Downtown1974Downtown1974 Posts: 6,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great link! Yeah, Nolan Ryan was treating Ventura like a bull that escaped from his ranch. But it didnt look like Ventura came at Ryan swinging, it looked like he wanted to wrestle him down. Bad idea! Still they were both great players!
  • perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still feel embarassed for Ventura, great stuff. Thx
  • RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    What about yanks and red sox, when Pedro Judo throws 80 year old Don Zimmer, that was priceless!!
  • JrMacdaddyJrMacdaddy Posts: 506 ✭✭
    The Ryan fight is overrated at best. He gave him a bunch of noogies.
  • kcballboykcballboy Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭

<< <i>The Ryan fight is overrated at best. He gave him a bunch of noogies. >>

Yes but the amount of blood that Ventura deposited on Ryan's jersey was proof positive that he got at least one good lick in.

And besides have you ever had a noogie? Not fun, my friend.
    Travis
  • mkg809mkg809 Posts: 1,320 ✭✭
    Zimmer eating dirt was a classic!
  • DirtyHarryDirtyHarry Posts: 1,914 ✭✭
    40 something Nolan Ryan putting Ventura in a headlock and beating the crap out of him can't be topped IMO.
    "A man's got to know his limitations...." Dirty Harry

Unfocused, impulsive collector of everything ...