Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Sacramento and Vallejo, CA Coin Show this Weekend

Beginning tommorrow on Friday and continuing on this Saturday is the annual Sacramento Valley Coin Club hosted coin show in Sacramento, CA. The coin show will be held at the Dante Club at 2330 Fair Oaks Blvd. in Sacramento. The show opens to everybody at 10 in the morning on both days.

I will probably be there both days since this is a great coin show. Is anybody else planning to be there?

Also in the Bay Area is a coin show on Sunday May 7th in Vallejo, CA. I plan to be there as well since it doesn't conflict with the Sacramento coin show. I'm still not sure of the exact location of the Vallejo coin show, but if anybody knows please post a response, and thanks.

Comments

• Options
    FletcherFletcher Posts: 3,294
    How big is it?
  • Options
    JSssonJSsson Posts: 891
    I believe the Sacramento show is about 40 tables or so and the Vallejo show is slightly smaller than that. If they're convenient for you then it's probably worth it for you to attend one of them. I would recommend the Sacramento show more than the latter show.
  • Options
    WTCGWTCG Posts: 8,940 ✭✭✭
    I will be in Sacramento on Saturday but without a table. I will not be there on Friday.

Although I have a table at the Vallejo show, due to volume of business at other venues and the unavailability of personnel, it is very likely that I will not be set up or in attendance at all.
    Follow me on Twitter @wtcgroup
    Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"
  • Options

<< <i>I believe the Sacramento show is about 40 tables or so and the Vallejo show is slightly smaller than that. If they're convenient for you then it's probably worth it for you to attend one of them. I would recommend the Sacramento show more than the latter show. >>

The Vallejo show is located at:

Lodge Hall
    2850 Redwood Parkway
    Vallejo, CA
    Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"
  • Options
    SlangNRoxSlangNRox Posts: 774 ✭✭
    I"ll be in sacramento tomorrow, but I'll be there to watch a basketball game.
  • Options
    Anybody plan on attending the Vallejo show on Sunday?
  • Options
    I'll be at the Vallejo show.

If anyone wants too meet, lets agree when/where, and I will bring something special...

I didn't meet anyone In santa Clara, I got tied up on a deal.
  • Options

<< <i>I'll be at the Vallejo show.

If anyone wants too meet, lets agree when/where, and I will bring something special...

I didn't meet anyone In santa Clara, I got tied up on a deal. >>

I may be at the Vallejo show, but I am not yet sure. I had a table but I cancelled on it but I may show up anyways.
  • Options
    oxy8890oxy8890 Posts: 1,416
    Shows in Sactown always make me chuckle, the communication to the non-selling dealers is usually so poor. For example, this is the first I have heard of a Sacramento show this coming weekend ( I look for information on shows 3-4 times a week). I just went out to the web and checked every coin show site that I know one more time (breedon's Coin World, NorCal Coin shows, Cal Numismatics), and none of them make any mention of a Sacramento show. Given the past history of this area I am not surprised the when and where seem to get them every time!

Thanks for letting me vent, it just gets annoying after awhile.
    Best Regards,

Rob

"Those guys weren't Fathers they were...Mothers."

• Options
    oxy8890oxy8890 Posts: 1,416
    Because I was not aware of the Sac show I made plans and will be unable to attend now.image
    Best Regards,

Rob

"Those guys weren't Fathers they were...Mothers."

• Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,472 ✭✭✭✭
    Gee GUYS! Thanks for pulling up an old post! I had my girl friend drive to Sacramento just to find out that this show was last YEAR!!

One of these days I'll start paying attention to the friggin dates on the OP!
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    OOPS!....Sorry

I must have done a search for the Vallejo Show, and that old thread came up...I was going to both today...

I guess not, huh?
  • Options
    FletcherFletcher Posts: 3,294
    Is there a show today?

I found this online:

35Th Annual Vallejo Coin Show, BPOE/Vallejo Elks Lodge, 2850 Redwood Parkway, Information: (707) 642 - 0216 or (707) 547 - 0518 EMPERORI@juno.com Free admission & parking!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file