Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Gold and silver both up again today. "Main stream" financial news encourages buying silver

WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
Robert Kiyosaki, best-selling author of Rich Dad, Poor Dad (but probably just as well known for late night real estate infomercials) has a column that regularly appears in Yahoo's business section.

His appeal is very, very main-stream, middle-America. And this week's column is about buying silver (at your local coin shop, no less) because he doesn't trust the dollar anymore.

Five Factors for Favoring Silver
We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
--Severian the Lame

Comments

• Options
    HonoluluDudeHonoluluDude Posts: 2,167
    His bread and butter (real estate) is doomed so he's jumping on the next gravy train. What a leech.
  • Options
    relayerrelayer Posts: 10,570
    we should buy it then
    My posts viewed image times
    since 8/1/6
  • Options
    lasvegasteddylasvegasteddy Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭
    sad in a way as must silver coins follow it neglecting their true value and find themselves held by investors not collectors "smelters and tone artist of lately's"
    everything in life is but merely on loan to us by our appreciation....lose your appreciation and see

• Options
    robertprrobertpr Posts: 6,862 ✭✭✭
    I've said it before, I'll say it again -- the real money is in writing books and doing infomercials telling everyone how to get rich quick. Funny how we never see informercials about how to write books and give seminars convincing others they can get rich, isn't it?
  • Options
    Buy what you like, and as much as you can afford !--Donald Trump
  • Options
    TarmacTarmac Posts: 394
    Robert Kiyosaki, best-selling author of Rich Dad, Poor Dad (but probably just as well known for late night real estate infomercials) has a column that regularly appears in Yahoo's business section.

His appeal is very, very main-stream, middle-America. And this week's column is about buying silver (at your local coin shop, no less) because he doesn't trust the dollar anymore.

Robert Kiyosaki is nothing more than a fast talking fraud. I cannot believe he has become so popular. Check out this expose on him.
  • Options

<< <i>Robert Kiyosaki, best-selling author of Rich Dad, Poor Dad (but probably just as well known for late night real estate infomercials) has a column that regularly appears in Yahoo's business section.

Robert Kiyosaki is nothing more than a fast talking fraud. I cannot believe he has become so popular. Check out this expose on him. >>

Yes, but he is very good at what he does, which is sell sell sell.
  • Options
    TheRavenTheRaven Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭✭
    Good I hope people listen and the prices go way up.....
    Collection under construction: VG Barber Quarters & Halves
  • Options
    RotatedRainbowsRotatedRainbows Posts: 2,085 ✭✭

<< <i>I've said it before, I'll say it again -- the real money is in writing books and doing infomercials telling everyone how to get rich quick. Funny how we never see informercials about how to write books and give seminars convincing others they can get rich, isn't it? >>

• Options
    PrethenPrethen Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭
    That fraud also recommends carrying around as much in gold as you wish to make in income for a year. Yep, you read it right. Some stupid superstition that "helped make him rich". Goofball!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file