Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Topps Proofs

2»

Comments

• Options
    Mike,

That Spider-Man proof is fantastic. Very cool. I'd like to see more if you'd care to share.

Thanks

Arthur
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,354 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Mike,

That Spider-Man proof is fantastic. Very cool. I'd like to see more if you'd care to share.

Thanks

Arthur >>

Arthur

I don't even know how much I scanned but here's a couple more. Some of the cartoon ones are too big for the scanner - like Archie and Tom & Jerry.

73T Candy Lid Reggie proof

And a 3 card panel bkb proof - Kareem

mike
    Mike
  • Options
    Here's something more rare...

I believe in 1965 Topps made Wacky Plaks - but there's a rarer sticker proofs that are hard to find. This one is from the toppsvault.

Also, a Sal Bando 73T candy lid proof.

mike
    Mike
  • Options
    Another wacky plak sticker proof and a garbage pail proof.

An autographed Wayan's bro's proof - I don't even know if this set ever hit the market?

Hope I'm not hogging.
    mike
    Mike
  • Options
    Thanks Mike. Those are very nice. I always enjoy seeing something we normally don't see on the boards.

And don't worry about hogging, we won't run out of real estate around here for quite some time. image

Thanks again

Arthur
  • Options

<< <i>Thanks Mike. Those are very nice. I always enjoy seeing something we normally don't see on the boards.

And don't worry about hogging, we won't run out of real estate around here for quite some time. image

Thanks again

Arthur >>

Thanx Arthur.

That's true about the web - You have a total of 2677 message(s) in your private message history.

Just look at how many messages I have saved - I think it's time to dump some!

mike
    Mike
  • Options
    Tedw9Tedw9 Posts: 1,424 ✭✭
    Stone,

Thats a pretty impressive collection of proofs! A wide variety of comic and sport, very nice. May I ask, I know why you collect the sports proofs, but why the non sport? And what made you buy those paticular proofs? Most proof collectors I have met either collect one or the other, but you have a nice mixture of everything. Very impressive. image
    Looking for Carl Willey items.