Home Sports Talk

Why are the lakers always on

jad22jad22 Posts: 535 ✭✭
Never in the history of the NBA has such a horrible team been rammed down the throats of the american public. I am sick of it. I am sick of Kenny Smith, Fat Charles Barkley. Enough is enough, when will the madness end. The team is barely a playoff team. After last year I would have thought they would have stopped showing them all the time.

Comments

• << <i>Never in the history of the NBA has such a horrible team been rammed down the throats of the american public. I am sick of it. I am sick of Kenny Smith, Fat Charles Barkley. Enough is enough, when will the madness end. The team is barely a playoff team. After last year I would have thought they would have stopped showing them all the time. >>

blame the commish for scheduling them on a thursday.
  • Guess what??!! This garbage Lakers' team is on tonight on ESPN against Seattle. I'm sick of the Lakers' too. It's fun watching Kobe jack up 50 shots to get 30 points...NOT!!
  • AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    Same reason that the yankees/red sox rivalry is shoved on us too. They push the same team(s) over and over and over, and when those teams don't get to the championships, they whine and cry and wonder why the ratings suck.

How about a little diversity? Showing great teams like Detroit, Dallas, and Phoenix would do wonders for the ratings...people are sick to death of Kobe, just like they are of Bonds, like they are of the red sox/yankees games, etc.

Give the people what they want, instead of what YOU think they want.