Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

How many pages can you stuff into a Dansco 7070?

mirabelamirabela Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
Simple question -- I know I can add at least one, to have the regular set plus moderns plus gold, total six -- anybody successfully cram seven pages into theirs? I have my reasons...

Thanks!

MD
mirabela

Comments

• Options
    Yes.
    Curmudgeon in waiting!
  • Options
    HeywoodHeywood Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭
    Only because you asked, I tried to add a blank 0.50 page to mine in a ddition to the gold page.

Still fits ( Even in the slip cover)

Are you doing an expanded commem page?

A witty saying proves nothing- Voltaire (1694 - 1778)

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor

does the truth become error because nobody will see it. -Mohandas K. Gandhi (1869-1948)
  • Options
    I've got a couple of ideas. I don't think I'm going to do the gold page; I've got most of the coins, but I think I'll leave them in the slabs.

I'm thinking of adding a commemorative half page and a commemorative dollar page, as I enjoy the classic halves and the modern dollars (& would love to plop a Lafayette in there some day too).

I've also thought it would be fun do do complete runs of BTW & GWC halves in sub-slab grades (63 & 64, I guess) and that would be a good place for them. Am I the only person who likes those coins? LOL

[edit -- oK, duh, there are at least two of us!]
    mirabela
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've got so far to go on mine which I just started on a couple weeks ago that I dare not think of adding another page, aside from the gold image
  • Options
    Believe me, if I had the discipline I should have, I wouldn't be thinking of adding pages either. I'm easily distracted, that's all.

I've got three holes in my basic 7070, plus at least four in bad need of upgrade, and finding the right coin for any one of them is getting hard. I had the gold set done last summer, but I'm down to six of ten again. So it goes.
    mirabela

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file