Home U.S. Coin Forum

Free Morgan Dollar Offer, 1921 Just Pay Postage.

Legit coin advertisement I got from my bank statements, this company will offer you a free 1921 morgan dollar real coin, just pay $4.95, the trick is they want you to buy another set of coins after you make the deal the buy the 1921 morgan for free just pay $4.95, so I ask is it worth $4.95 and are you strong enough not to get bullied into buying something else from this company. If you suceed please say thanks. Good Luck call 1-800-530-5615 and say you want your free/comp 1921 morgan. Thats it, lets see how many coins this company/dealer can part with.
Hey Ralphey Boy, I Got Gold Fever!

Comments

• VamGuyVamGuy Posts: 1,624
    I'll pay $4.95 to PREVENT unwanted mail, unwanted phone calls, unwanted SPAM, and a lifetime of other "offers".

I won't pay $4.95 to create those problems. image

Thanks just the same.

• << <i>I'll pay $4.95 to PREVENT unwanted mail, unwanted phone calls, unwanted SPAM, and a lifetime of other "offers".

I won't pay $4.95 to create those problems. image

Thanks just the same. >>

You ever heard of the company OPT OUT, try that one it works, the federal gov finally made it possible to block your name/phone/address from getting unwanted spam/advertisements etc, just thought a gem bu morgan I got the other day from this company, I flipped it on ebay for $29.00 and got $7.95 for shipping and made a profit of $31 maybe I can buy someones junk on teletrade. Sorry to abuse you well spoke of dealers collectors.
    Hey Ralphey Boy, I Got Gold Fever!
  • PrethenPrethen Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭
    I just ordered one, my in-laws ordered one, and my father is ordering one. What the hell...$5 for over $8 in melt.
  • FrankcoinsFrankcoins Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭

<< <i>You ever heard of the company OPT OUT, try that one it works, the federal gov finally made it possible to block your name/phone/address from getting unwanted spam/advertisements etc, just thought a gem bu morgan I got the other day from this company, I flipped it on ebay for $29.00 and got $7.95 for shipping and made a profit of $31 maybe I can buy someones junk on teletrade. Sorry to abuse you well spoke of dealers collectors. >>

The government opt out does NOT apply to a company where you contacted THEM. That's why they are willing to lose money to have the right to spam you, mail you and phone you.
    Frank Provasek - PCGS Authorized Dealer, Life Member ANA, Member TNA. www.frankcoins.com
  • percybpercyb Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭

<< <i>So, you get a $7 coin and a lot of potential nuisance for $4.95, a stamp and a few minutes of your time. And that's the best case scenario! No thanks. image >>

Surely it's worth a bit more than $7. Retail must be $11--$11.25, no?
    "Poets are the unacknowledged legislators of the world." PBShelley

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file