Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

1997 Pinnacle Certified Mirror Gold's

Hi everybody,

Does anybody recall or have information regarding the print run of these cards (1997 Pinnacle Certified Mirror Gold's)? I know they were inserted 1:299 packs each, and I've heard 30 each, but I have no way to confirm this.

I'd appreciate it if anybody would let me know. Here's what they look like

Comments

• Options
    AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    30 is the stated run, but some collectors have managed to find more than that. They sell pretty well I believe.
  • Options
    Thanks. Anyone else have any thoughts?
  • Options
    1997 Certified Mirror Golds...where to begin...The original stated print run was 30 but obviously there are way more than that.
    When Pinnacle went bankrupt, they sold alot of inventory to Dave and Adam's Cardworld, which included thousands of 97 mirror golds. So over the last 5+ years they have been slowly selling them off, doing everything they can to not affect the market in any way.
    I'd estimate around 200 of each Mirror Gold, with 500 or more of the Red and Blue versions.
    Joel C
  • Options
    The Totally Certified mirror golds would be the way to go, they are serially #'d to 30
  • Options
    ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO FIND OLDER PINNACLE GOODS AND INSERTS IN BULK IVE FOUND LOTS OF TEAM PINNACLE AND CLEAR SHOTS FROM FOOTBALL. IVE HEARD DAVE AND ADAMS CARDWORLD GOT ALOT OF STUFF. PLEASE EMAIL ME AT GREGORYDIEHL99@YAHOO.COM
    nice
  • Options
    Closer to 3000 of each than 30 of each
  • Options
    ajwajw Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    I've heard they were back-doored, as well. Still, they're great looking cards. Here's a full run of Will Clarks:

imageimage
    imageimage
  • Options
    Bottom9thBottom9th Posts: 2,695 ✭✭
    I have a couple of Football Golds that are numbered out of 30 also.