Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Can/Do ANY Other Dealers Meet/Beat (Or Even Come REMOTELY CLOSE) To Angel Dees' Trade-in Policy?

Anyone? image

LINK

"... The Angel Dee’s Guarantee: if you purchase a coin from us and you later trade it in with us, we will give you AT LEAST 100% of the price you paid toward the purchase of a trade-in item of equal or greater value!" image

Wish all those guys that I bought all the modern crap from would have a policy like this! image

Comments

• Options
    FatManFatMan Posts: 8,977
    I know a lot of dealers will do the same, but it takes some large ones to put it in writing. A substantial downturn in the market could put a large spanking on them.
  • Options
    ERER Posts: 7,345

<< <i>Anyone? image

LINK
    "We will gladly take your quality coins in trade. Please contact us to discuss mutually agreeable terms of trading. The Angel Dee’s Guarantee: if you purchase a coin from us and you later trade it in with us, we will give you AT LEAST 100% of the price you paid toward the purchase of a trade-in item of equal or greater value!" image

Wish all those guys that I bought all the modern crap from would have a policy like this! image >>

That's a damn good guaranty.
  • Options
    EagleEyeEagleEye Posts: 7,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sure! I do too! (on upgrades as a rule, otherwise it's negotiable) How else can I get all the nice Indians I've sold over the years!
    Rick Snow, Eagle Eye Rare Coins, Inc.Check out my new web site:
  • Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ed Hipps does the same on trades. Just bring the receipt or holder. Great dealer.
  • Options
    Andy along with Rick are class acts and that is why they are at the top of their field.
    All American Coin & Jewlery Co.
    6024 N. 9th Ave #5
    Pensacola, FL 32504
    HTTP://WWW.AACoinCo.Com
  • Options
    robertprrobertpr Posts: 6,862 ✭✭✭
    I'm sure Angel Dee's is a fine and reputable company with which to do business but if they won't post images of their coins, I won't look at their inventory. I don't want to bother asking for an image every time I see something I might remotely be interested in.
  • Options
    MrSpudMrSpud Posts: 4,498 ✭✭✭
    Hmmm.... Would it be wrong to buy a bunch of coins from him and slap them up on e-bay for a starting price 25% higher than what you paid and if no-one buys them just keep trading them back to him for other coins and slapping them up.

Note-I'm not going to do this but I wonder if some people do. image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file