Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Betting on this site

Just a reminder since the Super Bowl is coming up; betting is not allowed on this site.
Any betting threads found will be removed.

Carol

Comments

• Options
    BAH - Hum bug.

Just kidding. image

Now who wants to get into my Super Bowl Block?

Seriously.....just kidding....

Sorry Carol, had to image
  • Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    I'll betcha a dollar it happens anyway through some secret-coded messages on the Open Forum
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    Marc...i'll betcha two dollars it doesn't
    Gold Coins
    Silver Coins

e-bay ID: grilloj39
    e-mail: grilloj39@gmail.com
  • Options
    BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    Carew29Carew29 Posts: 4,026 ✭✭

What's the line on no betting?
  • Options
    Can we place wagers on when our November Specials will be available?????? Anyone have an over under they care to wager on?
  • Options
    Carew29Carew29 Posts: 4,026 ✭✭

O.K. here's mine---anyone wanna bet what day these will post?

PSA Order Status for Submission # 581728

Date Received: 12/08/2005
    Date of Grades Posted: No Date Specified
    Date Shipped: No Date Specified

• Options
    I will say friday. Mine were in on the 7th so I hope mine will be availabe on Thursday. I was gong to send in another batch f cards from the same lot, but wanted to wai and see hw these graded. I have never had this issue before and now feel other people's pain. It is becaue of this delay that will not be able to send in a batch of 100 cards. Oh well maybe the next $5.00 special.
  • Options

<< <i>I will say friday. Mine were in on the 7th so I hope mine will be availabe on Thursday. I was gong to send in another batch f cards from the same lot, but wanted to wai and see hw these graded. I have never had this issue before and now feel other people's pain. It is becaue of this delay that will not be able to send in a batch of 100 cards. Oh well maybe the next $5.00 special. >>

The $5.00 72-present special goes to the end of February
  • Options
    Thanks, I thought it was over. My Bad, sorry!