Home Sports Talk
Options

BUC DOMINATION STARTS NOW

joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
Thats right folks, step right up and see what domiantion looks like. Caddy is driving to Detroit and Gruden is in the front
seat with the map. He has done it before and you all finally saw what domination looked like.

I will be taking no prisoners here. If you respond then you better be able to back yourself, or you will be terminated. For those of
you who want to jump the late season bandwagon, thats cool too. There are plenty of Alstott jerseys to go around.

The men have been seperated from the boys, well in the case of the cow..girls. Its time to put up or shut up. What has your team done?
Tomorrow is do or die. If you want to close CLOSE, if not you are going to be shining my shoes! You know what you need to win championship
rings domination style..BRASS BALLS.

Here is how it goes, sissies need not apply. You show up with a playoff team that you backed up since September and you back your
team every week right here. Once they are out of the playoffs you are history..thats right..gone from talking NFL until after the Super Bowl.
If you team is on the shelf you need not be here.

You want your bets? You got your bets..last man standing will be doing the smack talk.

BRING IT!

JS
GO BUCS

Comments

• Options
    stop scaming people and pay your betting debts
  • Options

<< <i>stop scaming people and pay your betting debts >>

ya who the hell are you mr 9 posts lol.
  • Options
    bri2327bri2327 Posts: 3,178 ✭✭
    The Bucs will go pretty far if Chris Simms can do half as good as his father did come playoff time.
    "The other teams could make trouble for us if they win."
    -- Yogi Berra

• Options
    It will be a very quiet board without JS aroundimage
    GO PATS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    give me liberty or give me death
    my hotelsimage
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always got a chuckle out of a line from the movie The Longest Yard. Caretaker says to Paul Crewe, "All I'm saying is you could of robbed banks, sold dope, stole your grandmother's pension check and none of us would have mind. Shaving points off a football game, man that's unamerican."

"None of us" at least me for sure here, mind the smack talk and I in fact enjoy it. But welching on a sports bet...that's unamerican.

• Options
    steve..I though you here ingnoring me? LOL PLEASE HIT THE IGNORE BUTTON. Your team is out of the playoffs, please visit other
    threads, this doesn't concern you. You lost the right to bet when your pansy *** team went 2-14 or whatever they went.

Please make note in your PDA

Thanks
    Managment
  • Options
    I'll ignore or respond to any thread I want to here, including yours...if you can't handle it then crawl back in your bed and be self-content about being a welch.
  • Options
    LOL..how is the couch these days?

JS
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    WAR jaguars..
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    oh yeah, you know patsies fan is scared now.

JS
  • Options
    xbaggypantsxbaggypants Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭
    Your kidding right?? That's like saying the Raiders domination starts now.image
  • Options
    Just a quick look at this game and I'm thinking 'Skins 31, Bucs 10!
  • Options
    The Sucs will be exposed today for the pretenders they are.
  • Options
    How did Sims look in week 15 against the "Patsies" JS ???????
    This is the playoffs... Brady 9-0 in the playoffs
    go to coldhardfootballfacts and see their article comparing Brady vrs Manning
    Even I wasn't aware the playoff numbers were sooo lopsided.
    And every body knows its the playoffs that count!image
    give me liberty or give me death
    my hotelsimage
  • Options

<< <i>This is the playoffs... Brady 9-0 in the playoffs >>

Ya gotta point there.
  • Options
    aconteaconte Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭
    Joe,

Play the NFL contest on the boards. Lets see how good you are!

aconte
  • Options
    ...so much for a winners only thread....at leat there is one Jags fan and one patsies fan in.

JS
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭

<< <i>...so much for a winners only thread....at leat there is one Jags fan and one patsies fan in.

JS >>

and several honorable people that would honor bets too.
  • Options
    JS, back to run his mouth, then hide under his bed just like he did after the Pats did a lil more than dominate the Bucs.

So Joe, where will you be after the game, behind the woodshed, under your bed, or hiding in the closet?

• Options
    xbaggypantsxbaggypants Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭
    Off to a great start, down 14-0image
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    I didn't think Washington needed the help, but this thread might have sealed the Bucs fate.

Go Steelers tommorrow.
  • Options
    CardsFanCardsFan Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭
    Did Taylor get kicked out of the game? I thought the ref said that, but the idiot announcers just said he was benched. Was I just hearing things?
  • Options
    CardsFanCardsFan Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭
    OK he was kicked out. Got I hate McGuire "They didn't say anything". Yes they did you idiot.
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    The youth of the bucs showed through today, unfortunately.

Caddy fumbling early, and that pick by Simms absolutely killed us.

Good game by Washington, though.

• Options
  • Options
    So how long before lil Joey shows up. Good thing mommy cleaned from under his bed so he can go back to hiding under there.

• Options
    When will the 'the refs killed us!' posts start?

• Options
    aconteaconte Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭
    imageimage

aconte
  • Options
    jaxxrjaxxr Posts: 1,258 ✭✭
    Caddy may still be on the way to Detroit.........

Tickets are available, ebay, ticketmaster, scalpers, etc.

This aint no party,... this aint no disco,.. this aint no fooling around.
  • Options

I can rest.

The Cowboys and Bucs are gone.

• Options

<< <i>So Joe, where will you be after the game, behind the woodshed, under your bed, or hiding in the closet? >>

Guess that Cadillac broke down WAY before it ever got anywhere NEAR Detroit!

CHRIS SIMMS SUCKS! They need to trade in the draft to get Matt Lienhart!

• Options

For sale or rent:

One beat up and used Caddy. Can find it's way with no directions to anywhere in the U.S., except Detroit.
  • Options
    see ya bucs...thank you simms! lol
    Wanted:
    1961 Topps FB PSA 8
    1970 Topps FB PSA 9
  • Options
    mnmcoinmnmcoin Posts: 2,165
    The skins scared me at the end, thought I was going to lose my $500.

morris <><
    "Repent, for the kindom of heaven is at hand."
    ** I would take a shack on the Rock over a castle in the sand !! **
    Don't take life so seriously...nobody gets out alive.

ALL VALLEY COIN AND JEWELRY
    28480 B OLD TOWN FRONT ST
    TEMECULA, CA 92590
    (951) 757-0334

www.allvalleycoinandjewelry.com
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>So Joe, where will you be after the game, behind the woodshed, under your bed, or hiding in the closet? >>

Guess that Cadillac broke down WAY before it ever got anywhere NEAR Detroit!

CHRIS SIMMS SUCKS! They need to trade in the draft to get Matt Lienhart! >>

Oh, but next year the Sucs Mr. Wonderful QB, Brian Griese will be back in action.

Can't wait. image
  • Options
    Hey welchboy, put away your Warren Sapp blowup doll for a second and respond to these posts in your own thread.
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    I'd like to keep this going, but if the Bucs WR makes that catch at the end of the game (that Simms put right on the money to him), the game is tied, and who knows what happens?

Still, I would like to see JS face the music here.
  • Options
    Seems pretty cheesy that he was so adamant all year about 'being here through thick and thin' yet he makes this ridiculous post, his team loses, and he's a vapor trail.

joe you should really show up and face the music, without making any excuses....or are you going to hide until spring training then assault us with how the phillies are going to win the world series?
  • Options

<< <i>if the Bucs WR makes that catch at the end of the game (that Simms put right on the money to him).............. >>

CHRIS SIMMS SUCKS! They need to trade in the draft to get Matt Lienhart!

• Options
    Hey guys, at least JS goes out on a limb for his club. You gotta give him love for that. He calls his shots before the wagon leaves the station and one year he was dead-on. So he put his head on the block in a colorful way. I dig his spirit. Don't worry guys, he'll be here to face the music. He's a defiant-type cat. He's not going to fear some fun-loving discussion board beating. Tampa played really well defensively and just couldn't make their own breaks today. On the other hand, Joe Gibbs has his guys really believing in themselves. It's a heck of a story.
    Did I hear right: Skins FIRST post-season victory since 1992??? That's unreal for a franchise of that caliber. I may have heard it wrong, but if it's true it is surprising.
    JS will be here to take his beating like a man. He knew he was stepping out with his post. He lives for that stuff.

dgf
  • Options

<< <i>Hey guys, at least JS goes out on a limb for his club. You gotta give him love for that. He calls his shots before the wagon leaves the station and one year he was dead-on. So he put his head on the block in a colorful way. I dig his spirit. Don't worry guys, he'll be here to face the music. He's a defiant-type cat. He's not going to fear some fun-loving discussion board beating. Tampa played really well defensively and just couldn't make their own breaks today. On the other hand, Joe Gibbs has his guys really believing in themselves. It's a heck of a story.
    Did I hear right: Skins FIRST post-season victory since 1992??? That's unreal for a franchise of that caliber. I may have heard it wrong, but if it's true it is surprising.
    JS will be here to take his beating like a man. He knew he was stepping out with his post. He lives for that stuff.

dgf >>

Still, he weaseled out of wager that he lost. That is the epitomy of no class.

I could still respect a guy who does not honor a bet if the person just came out clean and admitted they have no money or are struggleing. I can respect that.

But I have no respect for a guy who loses a bet, then afterward makes excuses and denies the bet existed.
  • Options
    That is the epitomy of no class.

I recent that remark - Joestalin/Kevin is no "no class"