Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Nostradamus was an avid collector

Watched a very interesting special on the History Channel last night. It seems that he did not confine himself to just helping plague victims in his travels. He also collected numerous coins. The present day valuation would be in excess of 1 million dollars. Man, what an awesome pedigree that would be if you could find one.

Steve

Comments

• Options
    AethelredAethelred Posts: 9,288 ✭✭✭
    That is interesting. I wonder if he predicted when I'll get my coins back from PCGS?
    If you are in the Western North Carolina area, please consider visiting our coin shop:

WNC Coins, LLC
    1987-C Hendersonville Road
    Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com
  • Options
    sumnomsumnom Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭
    helping plague victims

Why would he plague victims? And who was he helping to do so?
  • Options
    ajaanajaan Posts: 17,125 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>That is interesting. I wonder if he predicted when I'll get my coins back from PCGS? >>

Something about 2007 I believe.

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • Options
    SYRACUSIANSYRACUSIAN Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭✭
    You guys are impossible. image I wonder what he collected. image
    Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3
  • Options
    PreussenPreussen Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭

<< <i>That is interesting. I wonder if he predicted when I'll get my coins back from PCGS? >>

imageimageimageimageimage He was good, but not that good. I finally got grades on my "Collector's Club" submission. Entered on 11/05/2005 and grades received on 12/28/2005. I say grades "received" rather than "posted" because they're not posted yet. Ron just gave me the grades. I'll pick up the coins at the FUN show next week. - Preussen
    "Illegitimis non carborundum" -General Joseph Stilwell. See my auctions
  • Options
    cladkingcladking Posts: 28,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>You guys are impossible. image I wonder what he collected. image >>

Obviously he collected whatever would go up the most. ...Probably a lot of moderns. image
    Tempus fugit.
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>bviously he collected whatever would go up the most. ...Probably a lot of moderns. >>

I'd like to have some of that sixteenth-century "modern crap"!

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.