Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

My vote for most talented forum poster of the first half decade

2»

Comments

• Options
    dorancoinsdorancoins Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭
    JadeRareCoin - because Dennis and Andrew know what they're doing, MadMarty because only a "parrothead" like Marty can make numismatics full of fun, and, of course, myself (dorancoins) because I can rant and rave better than anyone elseimage!
    DORAN COINS - On Facebook, Instagram, X (formerly Twitter), & www.dorancoins.net - UPCOMING SHOWS (tentative dates)- 10/8/2023 - Fairfield, IL, 11/5/2023 - Urbana, IL., 12/3/2023 - Mattoon, IL.
  • Options
    shylockshylock Posts: 4,288 ✭✭✭
    Clankeye, Coinguy and Conder101, all "C" posters interestingly enough, would be my other candidates. Looks like Coinguy wins the popular vote and I agree he's the perfect blend of dealer/collector who has ever posted here. Bottom line is Mark's a great guy.
  • Options
    BigAlBigAl Posts: 1,140 ✭✭✭
    Perro! image
  • Options
    HadleydogHadleydog Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭
    Coinguy1.
    His knowledge and willingness to share, and his voice of reason. image
  • Options
    shylockshylock Posts: 4,288 ✭✭✭
    Roadrunner's reply strikes me as the best here:

I look at the forum as a place to do public service, consumer protection and get the word out on what each of knows and can help others with. If we didn't learn something each day why make the effort.

And Coinguy1 wins hands down as the most popular (and best) forum poster of the first 5 years, deservidly so.

But I still have admiration for Coppercoins seemingly endless talents and hope to see more of them posted here.
  • Options
    ManorcourtmanManorcourtman Posts: 7,909 ✭✭✭✭
    Cladking, Coppercoins, Mark Feld make my top three......many others deserve to be mentioned also. image
  • Options
    orevilleoreville Posts: 11,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also monsterman, stewartblay, wayneherndon, iras4 also come to mind as very astute and sharp minded posters. They know what they are doing. We may not always agree with them but they are right 98%+ of the time.

But I agree that coinguy1 has better genes than the rest of us! I remember reading about his great-uncle with open mouthed awe.

But when it comes to coin related talent, coppercoins has it in him more than anyone I have seen in a long time.

Let us not forget airplanenut and cameron who are both now slighly restricted in their coming here for different reasons.
    A Collectors Universe poster since 1997!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file