Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Posting Web counters in your registry sets----------Detailed Instructions with medium sized images!!

Since I have been asked by enough people how to create a web counter in your registry sets I have decidied to create a thread that just give instructions on how to do this, complete with screenshots.

First you need to choose a site that has web counters, I choose Andale and will give instructions for that site although there are many others.

After choosing a site like www.andale.com, you create an account on their mainpage. After creating an account, they will probably offer you some of their products since that is how they make their money. Just answer no thanks and go to your account home (unless you need some of thee products).

Once at your account home page, click on a button at the top called "auction tools." This will bring up another tool bar below the main one that has more choices. Choose "counters," Then click on " View my counter hits." Once you have done that you will come to a page that looks like this:

In the orange you can see where I have clicked on auctions tools and counters.

In the green, you need to select the button called "Andale web counters" This will bring up a menu that will show you all of your web counters and not your auction counters. After selecting this button you will see a page like this:

This is what my menu looks like when I created this thread. I have blocked out all of the numbers of my counters so you guys don't accidentally use them. This screen is your web counters detailed page. You can edit, delete, create new counters, change the style of your counter, etc all from here. In the Purple you see a button that says "create new." Click it and it will ask you for the specifics of your new counter. Enter a counter name like "joe's Lincoln set" or whatever you like. Then click "continue" when you are finished editing. It will take you to a page with code on it that look like this:

Copy this code and put it into the "description" section of your PCGS registry set. Now go to the page and you will see your new counter!

If anyone has any troubles with this site or instructions please feel free to PM me at any time and I will be glad to help you out. Good luck and happy counting!

Zach

Comments