Home U.S. Coin Forum

Chattanooga show

Anyone here planning on going to the Tennessee State show this weekend? If you've been there before, how do you rate it and where to stay? Thanks
bigrob3

Comments

• FatManFatMan Posts: 8,977
    Welcome!

I will be at the show Friday. There are lots of inexpensive hotels in the area. I am meeting a dealer thursday night for dinner and will stay over night. I'll just find a hotel when I get there.

The show is the Tennessee state show, a regional show with about 200 tables. I'm not a big fan of the Camp Jordan Arena. It has the feel of an old gym. I prefer the Dalton shows down the road. A much better facility and a nicer atmosphere.

Here's a link to the Chattanooga show.
  • I am planning on going on Saturday as a day trip from Nashville. I've been to several Dalton shows but this will be my first Chatanooga show.

If anyone wants to carpool from Nashville or nearby, let me know.
    Dave - Durham, NC
  • cmanbbcmanbb Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be there on Saturday...........................

Fats will I see you there?
  • FatManFatMan Posts: 8,977

<< <i>I'll be there on Saturday...........................

Fats will I see you there? >>

Only if you get there on Friday. Saturday I will be in Savannah.image
  • Thanks much for the replys guys!
    bigrob3
  • amercoinamercoin Posts: 350 ✭✭
    Will be there Friday& Saturday.
    The Chattanooga show will have more dealers because of the storms in FL some of those dealers are here.
  • Gold Rush Gallery will be at table 504? I'll be there Friday and possibly Saturday, Al comes in from the Morse sale Fri/or Sat. AM. No telling what he may or may not bring from the sale. I'm not telling what I asked him to buy.
    edited to add: I like the show and over the years have found some interesting coins. I would 'rate it' attend if it's a drive within a tank of gas.
    Collect for enjoyment
  • amercoinamercoin Posts: 350 ✭✭
    TTT

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file