Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

1932-S Washington Quarter in PCGS MS-64

1932-S Washington Quarter in PCGS MS-64. Original surfaces, never dipped, with attractive toning.

The price is $2,400.00 + $12.00 for Registered Mail. The Gray Sheet "bid - ask" qotations are $2,350 / $2,550. This is a great opportunity for anyone who is looking for an attractive original, Mint State key date coin.

imageimage

Send a PM or contact me at my Email address:

billsnotes@tampabay.rr.com Bill's Email
Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?

Comments

• Options
    FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,404 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only a 64 ? Thats a pretty coin. Just had to comment.

Ken
  • Options
    BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ttt
    Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • Options
    ajiaajia Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭
    Bill,

A couple of forum rules have been broken.
    With the amount of time here I presume you know them, but just in case.....

Please limit your FS items to 1 thread, I see you have another for a 1799 Silver dollar that you also created today.
    The second rule broken is you TTT this thread the same day you created it (today).

You can copy & paste one thread into another so that you have 1 FS thread & TTT that thread once a day.
    Helps everyone have the same opportunity to be on page 1.

Thanks