Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

*** Weekend Swap *** 10/29

"Post 'em yo" as that dude Spinaker2000 says.

Here's mine:

1953 GB Proof set. Photos are crummy - I don't want to take the coins out of the holder. The coins are housed in a plastic insert designed to fit in the case (the original case coin holder has been stripped out).

The coins are as good as you get in this set and the case shell is nice. The crown is toning. $150 or best offer (free shipping in the US, low shipping elsewhere).

Former owner, Cambridge Gate collection.

Comments

• Options
    SYRACUSIANSYRACUSIAN Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice set wybrit, I wish I had something of interest to you to trade it with.

A few more Swiss dupes:

1913 1 rappen NNC MS67 RED, I'd grade this as MS65RB, the obverse is full red and p-l $17 ***SOLD***

1936 circulated set, the 5 rp is from 1934 and the 10rp is a brass 1918 (I needed the two 1936 coins for my album)
    the bronze coins are brown and not red as shown in the ebay seller's stock photo--->$15

1913 1 rappen BU $8
    1934 1 rappen BU $8
    1936 1 rappen BU $18 rainbow toning

Great Britain 10 red BU 1955 farthings ---> $15 for all 10

Ceylon 1937 half cent and one cent, both BU $12 for the pair
    Ceylon 1940 half cent BU $6

Shipping $2, paypal ok

ending Monday night-Tuesday morning depending on location 1964 FDC French set on ebay
    a couple of coins need an acetone bath, the set comes with the original enveloppe from December 1964, Monnaie de Paris to the US.
    Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3
  • Options
    FilamCoinsFilamCoins Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭

Well, since proof sets seem to be the theme this week. 1975 Philippines 8-coin proof set. Gem condition in original case with COA. $38 registered airmail from the Phils.

• Options
    Nice sets, everyone! I have two eBay auctions ending today: a rouble and a Roman Republic denarius.
  • Options
    Here's a link to Recent Additions

Also, copies of the new Spink 2006 Coins of England Guide (41st edition) are now in stock and available for purchase. Click here to view book details and/or to order your copy

Any questions, please feel free to PM me.

Also got some items on eBay

Cheers and thanks for looking!

Andy

PS. If you would like to view the full catalogue listings, please click on 'Website' link in Sig line.
  • Options
    ajaanajaan Posts: 17,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Netherlands 1892 Gulden KM-117 An Uncirculated coin with awesome toning. Both the observe and reverse has bluish/green toning mixed with light red and purple. A coin that must be seen in person to appreciate. I have included a crude image of both sides. Krause value of $150 in Unc. and $200 in BU. My price is ppd to US insured, or world uninsured. 100% satisfaction. Coin may be returned within 7 days for a complete refund including all shipping costs. ***SOLD***

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • Options
    ajaanajaan Posts: 17,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Austria 1695 GS 3 Kr. Prague Mint VG-Fine $3.00
    Austria 1885 1 Kr. AU (some red visible) $2.25
    Austria 1915 Corona Fine $2.00
    Russia 1878 20 kopek Fine $1.50
    Papal States 1867 Lira G/VG $2.50

+ shipping PayPal OK.
    *** ALL SOLD***

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • Options
    Click my selling link under my sig.
  • Options
    1960NYGiants1960NYGiants Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭✭
    I listed a bunch of greyside stuff on the Bay tonight ending next Sunday night.

Gene
    Gene

Life member #369 of the Royal Canadian Numismatic Association
    Member of Canadian Association of Token Collectors

Collector of:
    Canadian coins and pre-confederation tokens
    Darkside proof/mint sets dated 1960
    My Ebay
  • Options
    BailathaclBailathacl Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭
    Oops, meant to send a PM.... (edited accordingly)

Nice Dutch Gulden btw....
    "The Internet? Is that thing still around??" - Homer Simpson
  • Options
    JamminJJamminJ Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Nice Dutch Gulden btw.... >>

• Options
    MSD61MSD61 Posts: 3,382

<< <i>"Post 'em yo" as that dude Spinaker2000 says.

Here's mine:

1953 GB Proof set. Photos are crummy - I don't want to take the coins out of the holder. The coins are housed in a plastic insert designed to fit in the case (the original case coin holder has been stripped out).

The coins are as good as you get in this set and the case shell is nice. The crown is toning. $150 or best offer (free shipping in the US, low shipping elsewhere).

image >>

Dangnabit Tom I've been looking for one of these sets. But the wife got to the wallet before yeimage
  • Options
    wybritwybrit Posts: 6,953 ✭✭✭
    I also have new listings on ebay.

Highlights:

1912H Penny, EF+ (probably better)
    1901 Florin, EF but cleaned

1943 3d, BU

Former owner, Cambridge Gate collection.