Options
How are the new and "Improved" images at Heritage auctions?
I'm curious how the newer images compare to the coin in person. For Bust material I'm not sure I get a good read on these.
Anyone have any good, bad experiences? And if you have their images, and yours, that would be even better!
Anyone have any good, bad experiences? And if you have their images, and yours, that would be even better!
Please... Save The Stories, Just Answer My Questions, And Tell Me How Much!!!!!
0
Comments
Conclusion - I don't like them.
Free Trial
show some color. But the crust all looks the same to me. All crust is not created and rated equal.
I think that they just crank out so many photos that they don't have the time to put much effort into their scans.
Other auction companies do a really nice job of imaging, like Superior and ANA. They must figure that nice images will draw more consignors. Heritage already has the market share so they must figure "Why should we care? We'll just put out images that blow and suck at the same time."
Thanks stman for giving me a reason to vent.
Russ, NCNE
Coin when it appeared on eBay:
Russ, NCNE
09/07/2006
“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." - Thomas Jefferson
My digital cameo album 1950-64 Cameos - take a look!
<< <i>I complained about them but I never recieved a reply. >>
Ditto.
Russ, NCNE
<< <i>
<< <i>I complained about them but I never recieved a reply. >>
Ditto.
Russ, NCNE >>
Ditto.