Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Unopened OPC Hockey Wax Boxes 4 Sale

I have five boxes of unopened OPC hockey wax for sale. I have set the prices at between 10 - 12% lower than those charged by Steve of bbcexchange for identical product.

All packs are guaranteed unopened and untampered with or money refunded (including shipping). A couple of them are still sealed with the original tape, but the tape has been broken on three of them.

Postage is $12 for fist box and $8 for each additional box. Sorry, but I live in Canada, so it is pricey to ship heavy items like these (in fact, this likely won't even cover the cost).

All these boxes contain 48 packs and please remember, they are OPC not Topps. If somebody wants them all it will be $1,300 + shipping.

1978-79 OPC $540

1982-83 OPC $270

1987-88 OPC $285

1988-89 OPC $285

1989-90 OPC $15

David
"I'm not saying I'm the best manager in the world, but I'm in the top one." Brian Clough

Comments

• Options
    eyeboneeyebone Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭
    Well, either my asking price(s) was too high or there are simply not enough hockey collectors on this board. Alas, I had to list these boxes on ebay. If interested please have a look.

Eyebone
    "I'm not saying I'm the best manager in the world, but I'm in the top one." Brian Clough
  • Options
    I saw those go up n Ebay. Crap I would have got the 87-88. I seldom look on this message board, but will try my luck on the auction.

Good Luck,
    Darren
  • Options
    eyeboneeyebone Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭
    Sorry I didn't let them "linger" a bit longer on here Darren, but I want to move them qucikly so I have some extra cash for the upcoming Toronto Sports Card Expo. Very few on ebay recently, though an inferior '87-88 box went for the identical $285 I was asking. Good luck if you decide to bid.

Eyebone
  • Options
    Please let me know if you have any other 80's OPC kicking around.