Home Sports Talk
Options

Official Yankees @ BoSox Weekend Series Thread

stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
Got a comment about either team? Want to talk about the game(s)? Problem with one of the players?

Rather than creating multiple threads, just leave your comments here.

Your cooperation is truly appreciated and thanks in advance.
So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts

Comments

• Options
    IrishMikeIrishMike Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭
    I don't care who wins, but with no Pedro and unless Schilling has a miraculous recovery I don't see it as a contest.
  • Options
    No comment, as I do not want to jinx the team I hope wins.

Let's continue to let Spammy jinx the Evil Empire, however.
  • Options
    IrishMikeIrishMike Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭
    Just saw the Chisox starting line-up against the tribe, only 2 regulars penciled in. That ought to tick off both the Bosox and the Yank fans. image
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    Per an internet wagering site for tonights game:

Yankees(NewYork) Wang -107
    RedSox(Boston) Wells -103

That's not something you see every day image
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    sagardsagard Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately there is no way the Red Sox pitching will allow them to beat the Yanks three times this weekend. They couldn't even beat Toronto three times let alone the Yanks.

It's disgusting. I was so looking forward to a post season without the spanks and now I'm going to have to put up with them probably until the ALCS.

• Options
    jmbjmb Posts: 593 ✭✭✭
    Red Sox will take 2 and the Yankees 1. It wouldn't be Yankees/Red Sox if they didn't end up tied and had to have another 1 game playoff.
  • Options
    CardsFanCardsFan Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭
    Yanks blew a great chance, Sox couldn't drive in Papi looking like a good game so far.
  • Options

<< Red Sox will take 2 and the Yankees 1. It wouldn't be Yankees/Red Sox if they didn't end up tied and had to have another 1 game playoff.>>

jmb, I am so glad you have faith you phoney Yankee fan with the Alternate ID.
  • Options
    zef204zef204 Posts: 4,742 ✭✭

<< <i>Yankees(NewYork) Wang >>

Hey Wang, What's with the pictures? Its a parking lot.
    EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions
  • Options
    jmbjmb Posts: 593 ✭✭✭

<< <i> jmb, I am so glad you have faith you phoney Yankee fan with the Alternate ID. >>

It's not a lie, if YOU believe it.

I've been a Yankee fan for 30 years. I just happen to be more realistic than your "head in the clouds" or "head up your a$$" approach. It baffles me that you haven't been banned based on your spamming.

Just remember, if it was easy, it wouldn't be fun.
  • Options
    jad22jad22 Posts: 535 ✭✭
    Maybe you should rethink your attitude chumps. Go sox.