Home Sports Talk
Options

Oregon will STOMP USC this weekend !!!!!!

FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
Why do I say this ? Oregon is my team and darn it no one will convince me that anyother team is better. The Ducks would love to see those CUPCAKES from the state of Florida. Not one of them but all of them. Tee Hee........

Actually in my opinion if Oregon comes within 20 I would be suprised....image

Comments

• Options
    haha yeh its always fun to root for your team. I was happy for my uc davis aggies who beat stanford this past weekend.
    Current Sets:
    1960 Armour Coins
    Greg Maddux Basic
    Greg Maddux Master
    All Time 49ers
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    PAC 10= Pathetic Athletic Conf. times 10

• Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭

<< <i>PAC 10= Pathetic Athletic Conf. times 10 >>

Really?

Why don't you count the number of PAC10 teams in the top 25, and then get back to me ok cake boy?
  • Options
    coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,808 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where are they playing? If it is raining in Eugene there is hope that it may be within 20image

The Pac 10 has some quality teams... USC, Cal and UCLA look impressive so far. Washington seems to be the big disappointment.

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.

• Options
    Its at Autzen in Eugene. The weather is suppose to be decent.....image USC is just too much for the Ducks. The secondary will have a rough day.

Washington was picked last in the PAC-10. Now there is a team that is pathetic. They get Norte Dame in Seattle this weekend. This game will show us if Notre Dame has anything at all. If the Huskies keep it close Notre Dame is just a so so team,
  • Options
    omg someone get the knives and forkes and spoons with plates! It's Petey's birthday again! Serving up fresh cupcakes daily!
    Pac 10 teams would not even win 5 games in the ACC!
    Losers
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options

<< <i>
    >>

You know you are finally right! They'd win 8, 9, 10 and if they are USC, 12 or 13!!!
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>
    >>

You know you are finally right! They'd win 8, 9, 10 and if they are USC, 12 or 13!!! >>

Please USC and Cal are the only pac 10 teams that are decent. And I stress decent cause they play no one. Wake might even have a chance at them!
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>
    >>

You know you are finally right! They'd win 8, 9, 10 and if they are USC, 12 or 13!!! >>

Please USC and Cal are the only pac 10 teams that are decent. And I stress decent cause they play no one. Wake might even have a chance at them! >>

One thing I can say for you is that you really know College Football. I wish I knew as much.

Thanks for a smile and laugh for today.

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>
    >>

Please USC and Cal are the only pac 10 teams that are decent. And I stress decent cause they play no one. Wake might even have a chance at them! >>

One thing I can say for you is that you really know College Football. I wish I knew as much.

Thanks for a smile and laugh for today.

image >>

This coming from an oregon fan? They never have been that good! Joey Harrington was decent at best! You are just another cupcake on USC's list to another tainted title. That of course is if somehow the bcs leaves out the undefeated Noles from the game! WATCH OUT!
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options
    Yep you are correct. Never have had any players here in Oregon. Fouts sucked. VanBrocklin sucked. Berry sucked. Bobby Moore sucked. John McKay sucked as a coach. They just all sucked.

I wonder if Colorado agrees with your statement. Hmmmm...... It seems to me the Ducks really got robbed a couple of years ago. Heck they were only # 2 in the Final Poll. Where were the pansy Florida teams.

Get it straight BONE HEAD. Your rambling is SO BORING.
  • Options
    I think Oregon will be able to move the ball against USC, but I don't see any way they will be able to stop USC's offense. I see a high-scoring, track-meet-like affair, USC 44 Oregon 27.
  • Options
    coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,808 ✭✭✭✭✭
    John McKay was a great coach and had alot of class.

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.

• Options

<< <i>John McKay was a great coach and had alot of class. >>

I had to be sarcastic for the BlowHard in Florida or where ever "its" from.
  • Options

<< <i>I think Oregon will be able to move the ball against USC, but I don't see any way they will be able to stop USC's offense. I see a high-scoring, track-meet-like affair, USC 44 Oregon 27. >>

I see reggie bush tearing his ACL and watching USC Wither in pain with him! Of course reality might set in and the candles will be blown out before the end of the first quarter!
    USC 48
    Oregon 13
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options

<< <i>USC 48
    Oregon 13 >>

That score is well within reason. If Oregon does not show up to play, like they have in the past, this score just might be on the conservative side. If they show up it could be close and then some here will be out with their USC Sucks Trash Talk again.

Hopefully Oregon will not be driving for the winning score and throw the ball out of bounds on 4th down to stop the clock like they did against USC back in the dark ages. That was 30 years ago and I can still see it as the BIGGEST Bone Head play I have ever seen.

Go Ducks and Please do not Duck It Up !!

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>I think Oregon will be able to move the ball against USC, but I don't see any way they will be able to stop USC's offense. I see a high-scoring, track-meet-like affair, USC 44 Oregon 27. >>

I see reggie bush tearing his ACL and watching USC Wither in pain with him! Of course reality might set in and the candles will be blown out before the end of the first quarter!
    USC 48
    Oregon 13 >>

Wow wishing injury on a player? Classless, truly classless.

Oh wait, you're an FSU backer...I wouldn't expect any better out of a whack job like you.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>USC 48
    Oregon 13 >>

That score is well within reason. If Oregon does not show up to play, like they have in the past, this score just might be on the conservative side. If they show up it could be close and then some here will be out with their USC Sucks Trash Talk again.

Hopefully Oregon will not be driving for the winning score and throw the ball out of bounds on 4th down to stop the clock like they did against USC back in the dark ages. That was 30 years ago and I can still see it as the BIGGEST Bone Head play I have ever seen.

Go Ducks and Please do not Duck It Up !!

image >>

was it proven that's what he was doing? I wasn't alive that long ago so I didn't see it. Sure he wasn't just throwing it to a guy and overshot him by a mile? It happens.

Wishing injury? Hah, you people overrate Reggie Bush so bad! The media rides his jock sooooooooo MUCH! USC always brings overrated players to the NFL...Keyshawn Johnson,Mike Williams, Carson Palmer, etc...
    They all look good in college cause they eat frosting every saturday! I think me and JS could probably team for a good 1-2 combo out in the wack 10! Heisman anyone?

They play no one.
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options
    Oregon was on about the 4 yard line with just over a minute left and no time outs left. The QB took the snap turned right and threw it right toward the sideline. No receiver was there period. Vivid image is still present. The Bonehead play of the century. This did happen.
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I think me and JS could probably team for a good 1-2 combo out in the wack 10 >>

Probably.......as long as the formation is a circle of 10 in the locker room and you guys are in the middle. image

I think that there may only be a few teams in the country that could hang with USC and FSU is not one of them.

FSU is highly over rated as usual in my opinion. Put them in the Big 10 for 1 season and see how they fare.

• Options

<< <i>
    They play no one. >>

I like how you conveniently ignored the post where I showed USC plays 5 top 25 teams this year, and your FSU fruitcakes only play 4, and FSU plays a Div 1-AA team!

You're such a fruit loop!
  • Options
    I like how you ignore how I pointed out that Clemson, NCState and Va Tech WILL be ranked when we play them. Say that for the other schools in the wack 10.
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options
    also not ONE top 10 team? FSU MIGHT PLAY A TOP 5! (Florida anyone?)
    WEAK
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options
    yawie99yawie99 Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    I'll concede that Keyshawn's NFL career has been something of a letdown - not bad, but certainly not as good as expected - but it's a little premature to write off Mike Williams and Carson Palmer. Especially Palmer.

Besides, I'm not sure that fans of the college that sent the NFL Peter Warrick should be chastising other schools for their NFL busts.
    imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    Washington State Cougars look pretty good this year! They play USC on the 28th of October, I believe. They should give the Trojans a good battle. GO COUGS!!!

• Options
    go oregon. When will these pansies be revealed as the lil itches they are!
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    4 of the 5 top 5 teams in the poll have already proved themselves against a top 5 opponent. USC is the only team that hasn't
    and won't. Pansies!!!!!

JS
  • Options

<< <i>4 of the 5 top 5 teams in the poll have already proved themselves against a top 5 opponent. USC is the only team that hasn't
    and won't. Pansies!!!!!

JS >>

Real Talk. They won't even play a top 10 team! Can you say overrated?
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options
    No, they won't.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>4 of the 5 top 5 teams in the poll have already proved themselves against a top 5 opponent. USC is the only team that hasn't
    and won't. Pansies!!!!!

JS >>

Real Talk. They won't even play a top 10 team! Can you say overrated? >>

Talking USC here ? You are dead wrong. Think ahead a little. The outcome will be the same as last year.

Live with it..........
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

and won't. Pansies!!!!!

JS >>

Real Talk. They won't even play a top 10 team! Can you say overrated? >>

Talking USC here ? You are dead wrong. Think ahead a little. The outcome will be the same as last year.

Live with it.......... >>

no it won't...
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options
    I don't think so.
    Buying 1957 Baseball PSA 8 or higher. Especially Checklists, and Contest Cards. Topps1957psa8set@aol.com
  • Options
    To the top for the FSU bozos.

• Options
    Where are Lou and Stalin here to back up all the trash they spoke all week?

Typical....